Chapter 1 Devil's Desire

Chapter 1

Beginning of death 

Long long ago in the 17th century the time of evil spirits and the devil God. The divine God created a crown that balances the universe. The crown has 14 elements that have powers. Which can only be used for the greater good. If they use the powers for selfish reasons the crown be awakened by the evil spirits and the parallel universe and the world will be unbalanced. One day in the crown a gem was missing and it was the most dangerous of all elements. Element of Satan can grant a wish but it will take something we love and make it a curse. Since the element was missing the crown was incomplete and the world was unbalanced. Any time soon the crown will be open to the parallel universe and evil spirits.

"I don't think it's true. Maybe a myth? And there is a guardian? Maybe it can explain why there is a mark on my neck, eh, probably a  birthmark. I don't have time to think I have school. Wait, I have school today?!" said Ivana. She rushed to the school and her class. "sorry miss I was reading a book and lost track of time," said Ivana. "that's okay dear, we are only about to start a new Chapter", Said the teacher. "okay class we have a new student his name is Noah. Said, the teacher. A beautiful handsome-looking boy walked in. All girls except Ivana started to get hyped up. " please introduce yourself, dear". Said the teacher. "of course ma'am, hello I'm Noah 17 years old, I hope we all can get along".

Said Noah. He sat near Ivana and tried to introduce himself to her. They were learning about a book Ivana read. Everyone is thinking it's a myth but it's not. Everyone loved the 

Story but they think it's just fantasy. But Ivana and Noah had a feeling that it was true. Suddenly the sky turned black and a violet light was coming through the clouds. a man came to the class with his eyes looking red like blood and somehow everyone was in control by the man except Ivana and Noah. Ivana and Noah were shocked and scared 

"What is happening here, and who is he," Said Ivana. "why is no one responding," said Noah. The man looked shocked and then tried to control them but somehow there was a protection shield on them that's why he can not control them. Suddenly a voice came from Ivana and Noah. "Don't try to hurt our master, we will find out the gem and your guardian ".

----------------------------