Going Out // Escaping Out - Preview

Jiordyn's POV

As Jason drives to the restaurant with "Ayo" playing loud in the speakers of Jason's red Lamborghini ...

As I'm thinking a plan of how to escape... " babe , I was talking to you why weren't you listening?" He said with an attitude.

"I was just thinking about our date" I lied & fake smiled at him. "You know that what you said is a lie right" he said in a angry tone in his voice... " it's nothing alright , just drop it " I said in my annoyed & frustrated voice as I rolled my eyes...

As I look back at him his hazel eyes turn dark & his neck vain pops as he looks at me in anger & lust . As Justin pulls left to a where the restaurant is and he rolls up the windows...

"GET OVER MY LAP NOW" he shouted , as his eyes become a very dark brown color as fear washes over my body .

I take of my seat belt , as Justin does to and yanks my wrist so hard , pulling my body over his while my ass sticking out... Thank god the windows are tinted ...

"As I spank you your gonna say thank you daddy alright ?" He said in a serious stern toned voice . " Y- e- s " I stutter as he smiles evilly as my body is in complete fear and horror ...

As he spanks me I say " thank you daddy" I say and the second time gets more painful...

Until 5 more spankings as my ass is now swollen and bruised like no other as tears run my face... Justin sees and pulls me up in his lap sitting on him . As he starts kissing my cheek & rubbing my aching bum . I
start to shake more as I hug him for my dearest life..

"I'm sorry , please don't do that to me , it hurts me" inside & out" I say to him in his ear ... He whispers in my ear " I'm sorry babygirl, It's your punishment " he said softly ... I hug him with my dearest life as tears drop ...

As we head inside the big fancy restaurant full of people, mostly white people as I hold hands with Jason... I trying to find a way to get the hell out of here ... As the waitress heads up to our section that Jason rented out ...

As Jason sits forwards me as the waitress pops open a bottle of expensive wine and gives us a glass each . As Jason looks at me with lust alas I look into his eyes , this guy really is insane , as I look around the restaurant trying to figure something ...

As Jason orders and two glasses of wine later... As I tell Jason that I'm gonna go to the bathroom as his phone rings as he looks and tells me to go to the restroom...

I go inside the bathroom peaking over as I see there's a back door to the other part of the restaurant... I ask the waitress where's the back door as I run by ass there ...
As I see the beautiful city of Toronto , I look around and run my ass as look behind me ..

... Thank god I was in track and field. I run without looking up as I a handsome white boy bumps into me ... "I'm sorry "I say nervously ... He has blonde - brownish semi long hair with shaved sides .. And hazel eyes to die for ...