*{7} [Help me]*

TW : swearing

"BLAZEEEEEEEEEE!" shouted solar in anger, "what sup solar... Holy shit what happened?" Reply blaze as he saw solar hand out one of the experiment tube on his hand as creepy aura can be felt... "What's up?! How could you! Didn't I tell you to leave it alone! Now tell me why half of it is gone!" Shouted solar angrily.. "well... Please don't be mad, but I ah .. told duri to drink it... " Confess blaze... "This thing isn't meant to be drunk! I was making a weapon, now you told duri to drink it?!" Exclaimed solar furiously... "Yeah...." Replied blaze guilty... "You stupid mother fu-" before solar could continue his amazing and beautiful speech, halilintar cuts them, "oi.. solar.. gempa wants to beat the shit out of you, and also blaze.. you too.." said halilintar as he walk out of the lab... "I'm Soo dead because of you!" Scream solar as he march himself to the infirmary... He's so dead... Especially he's the one who knows what will happen if someone drinks it...
.
.
.
.
"Yeah mama gempa..." Said solar a bit guilty... Gempa glare at solar as he cracks his knuckles sending chills down solar's spine... "I think you know what to say, EXPLAIN now..." Gempa said impatiently... "Well... Um I was making an experiment on something to make a new weapons for the original's friends, but this flame head decided to give his little brother the experiment who I told them not to touch, I went to check on you guys and I saw this idiot and duri staring at each other while duri acting strange." Explain solar, "well ain't my fault, you left us unsupervised, so clearly it's your fault." Said blaze stubbornly... "But I clearly told you to not touch it!" Solar started to raise his voice. "You said not to touch it, so I let him drink it!" Countered blaze angrily. "It literally hundred percent obviously the same thing!!!" Solar started to charged his attack same as blaze. "ENOUGH! I told you to explain, not to argue!" Shouted gempa as he sees them stayed quiet... "Both of you are in fault here, solar you should have kept that experiment of yours safe, blaze you shouldn't touch your brother's stuff even if your bored!" Gempa shout as he lectures them.. taufan the ran to them as he tried hard not to look panic but clearly he is... "Gempa! I can't go in duri's room! It's full of deadly thorns... I can't go there or I'll be poison, and to mention... Duri is our only healer..." Said taufan breathing hard... "Solar, it's your fault now... Go fix it... After all you're very close to duri than any of us... I'm sure you can do it just fine..." Gempa explain calmly... Solar already regrets his life... Not only he need to face his annoying young bro, but might get poison by him....
.
.
.
.

.
.
...