Bus

Imagine your on the bus with your crush and hes sitting across from you on his phone when suddenly...  your thirst trap video pops up on his fyp at first he didnt know it was you but then he suddenly looked over at you and started blushing and then bus stop came and u saw him wrighting something but didnt think about it until he left the bus and he handed you a letter. On the letter was his snap chat and when ur stop came you got off and went home. When you got home you decided to add his snap and he immediately added you back. You guys started to snap and text alot and turns out you guys live a 5 minute walk away from eachother so you guys decided to plan a day to hang out. The next day on the bus you took your seat at the back like usal when suddenly he sat next to you and you guys started talking about life yk and then his stop came and he grabbed your hand and walked you home and your mom was standing outside waiting for u like normal and she saw him and asked " who is this handsome young boy" and you said " my friend" and he smiles and wishpers under his breath " more then a friend" with a smirk ok his face.Your mom noticed and smiled and said " why dont you stay for dinner young man!" and he agreed and he stayed and then after dinner it was to late for him to go home so he slept over and he stayed in ur room.Before going to sleep you guys cuddled and watched a scary movie and he ended up kissing you oj the cheek you blushed and kissed him on the lips and then you guys started to make out. One thing led to another and next thing yk u were on ur knees with cum in your mouth. After your play time you guys took it to the room😏 after you were done you guys fell asleep together and then when you guys woke up he stayer till dinner agien and you guys started dating. The next day on the bus you guys say together and went to school all happy and people found out you guys were dating and were so happy because they shipped you scence tye 6ty grade. After that you guys lived happlu ever after and got married and had 4 kids. The end.