Part 1

The ninja turtles had always loved stopping bad guys and having them go to jail. They wished they could do the same for the Shredder and his cronies, if not having them push up daisies instead. Of course, they never wanted to kill anyone, but Shredder was just the worst of the worst when it came to the villains they battled.

Leonardo was the leader and wore a blue mask, wrist, elbow, and knee pads. He used the katana blades and kept a tanto in his wrist pads if needed. He also had an L on his belt.

Donatello was the brain of the group. He wore purple. He wielded the bo staff. He had a D on his belt.

Raphael was the jokester or rude one of the group. He wore red. He used twin sais. He had an R on his belt.

Michelangelo was the party dude of the group. He was also often the cook too. He loved eating and making pizzas. He used twin nunchakus, and sometimes a grappling hook. He wore orange. He had an M on his belt.

Master Splinter was their father figure and sensei who taught them all they knew in the fighting senses. He had once been a human named Hamato Yoshi. His enemy, Oruku Saki, or the Shredder, had turned him into a rat, along with turning the turtles humanoid.

They all had friends of April O'Neil, a news reporter. Irma Langinstein, her best friend. Zack, their youngest friend, also called the fifth turtle. Walt, Zack's older brother, the sixth turtle, and occasional Casey Jones. There were also the Neutrino teens in Dimension X. Kala, Dask, and Zak.

Shredder had his cronies too. Krang, a brain creature. Bebop and Rocksteady, a mutant warthog and rhinoceros who had once been humans too.

................

Today, the turtles were battling a new foe; a scientist who had been stealing zoo animals for experiments. The turtles were catching this guy's attention. He had caught them, and they put a stop to his plans.

He was a scientist and biologist in his 40s. He stood about 5'7. He had light brown hair and brown eyes. He always wore a white lab coat. He had light blue pants on and a light gray shirt on.

A few more times of doing science projects within several months of each encounter found this fraud, Dr. James Kleptofield, going to jail. He would be released after only a few months, being on probation or parole. He just wouldn't stop doing bad things in the name of science though. They were more on less important things that weren't living in the following times of encounter was why he was released over and over.

But this time, Dr. James was fed up with meeting the turtles and them putting him back in jail. The one who seemed to foil his plans the most was the scientific turtle, Donatello. He had heard Leonardo mention his name once.

"That turtle known as Donatello needs to go. I can't have him ruining my plans again." Dr. James growled to himself. Right now, he was studying the ways of the turtles in a way to get to them.

Eventually, he also found out about their struggle with the Shredder and his henchmen. Perhaps he could make a deal with them, that is if he found them. He would love to study these creatures in his lab in the name of science for all the humiliations they had done to him. But he would start with Donatello.

He also found out about the turtles' love of pizza and staked out different pizzerias in the city. He would ask the chefs about strange green men that came in there, and most of them usually said yes. But Vinnie was the one that said they came into his pizzeria the most.

"Why do you want to know about the turtles?" Vinnie asked him.

"I am a big fan of their work. I want to meet them." James lied. "Can you tell me what you know about them?"

Vinnie proceeded to tell what he knew of them. Mostly their favorite recipes that they got. James was satisfied with that. Perhaps getting the turtles from there would be the best option. But he also needed some help with getting the turtles captured and moved to his facility.

On the home front, Dr. James was coming up with something special. A punishment that he planned to use on the turtles, especially for Donatello. He was using rodents as his test subjects. It didn't turn out too well for them. But he was also looking to not kill right away either. But it might work differently on one of those turtles, given they were a lot bigger than mere rodents.

Soon, he had the ingredients ready, but now, all he had to do was wait for the right moment to get the turtles, or Donatello if he was found to be alone, but those turtles were seldom ever seen alone.