Part 3

About an hour later, all the turtles came out of their sleep. The trio in the cages were all shocked at where they were.

As for Donatello, he found himself on a metal table with his arms and legs strapped down. "Oh, where am I?" he asked out loud.

"Simple, Turtle. You're right where I want you to be." James stepped out of the shadows.

Donatello squirmed in his bonds. "Who are you?" he demanded.

"That's not important. But I know who you are, Donatello." James stated.

"Where am I? What do you want?" Don asked.

"Let's see, what do I want?" James looked up at the ceiling in a mocking way. He had a hand under his chin. Then he turned back to Don. "Simple. I want revenge on you!"

Don's eyes widened. "What for?" His breathing quickened a little. Here he had just woken up and already he was being attacked. "What did I ever do to you?"

"Am I to ask that you don't remember me?" James asked sarcastically.

"Should I?" Don replied.

"Never mind. It doesn't matter, but let's say, lots of times, Turtle boy! And I should say that you definitely make it quite a habit of striking your enemies in mostly one spot with your staff." James declared. "Like you did with two of my men tonight."

"They were attacking me and deserved it!" Don stated bravely.

As James looked from Don's face, he saw the plastron. "Well, that's going to change, right now. You do that to so many people in self-defense, but nothing ever happens to your own, am I right?"

"What are you talking about?" Don demanded.

"You are so smart and yet so naïve, young as you are, and yet have so much wisdom to know how technology works." James complimented Don in a way.

In his mind, Donatello said 'Thanks,' but knew he was in for some trouble. He just didn't know what this maniac was going to do. It was making him nervous. And he didn't see his brothers anywhere.

"I have already found what I want on you and now it's time for the second phase to happen." James declared.

"What's that?" Don asked nervously. "Where are my friends?"

"Elsewhere here, until it's their turn for punishments, but starting with you." James replied. Then he began walking towards the prone turtle.

Donatello wondered why his arms were out like they were, but he saw his legs were closer together, so he didn't have to worry about anything down there. The man came up next to his left side and with his hands, with putting gloves on, he began to feel and press inward in the middle of Don's left side. He pushed on the skin upwards.

Donatello instantly shut his eyes in pain. "OW! What are you- doing?!" He cried out. It instantly made the turtle try to move more to his right, but it didn't stop the man.

"Giving you your punishment." James exclaimed. He felt for the stomach. He had found it.

Donatello tried hard to breathe as it felt like he was being stabbed in the side. He had never been pressed on there before. He could feel deep pain inside him.

"You should start feeling the effects very shortly, Turtle." James stated. "Found what I was looking for."

Don panted with his eyes closed, but then, he felt a sharp prick in his left side. "AGHH!" He winced in pain. He felt the needle pierce his tender flesh. Then the syringe's contents were injected through his side. Then it was pulled out and James finally let go of his side.