∆First concert∆

Hey this was an irl event I'm just adding in to it! - a/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
\Y/N POV/

I was just laying down on our couch when Baylen came in with all his friends, stressed. I asked "Bay? (Nickname) Are you okay?" "Yeah y/n I'm just a little stressed for our first concert tonight." He replied. Oh my god. I had forgotten the concert. All I was wearing was one of Baylen's hoodies and some booty shorts. "Oh shit, I need to put something on, can I still wear your hoodie?" I stressed a little. "Oh yeah of course babe, no need to ask!" He said, caringly.

I went into our shared room and got another one of his hoodies and some frilled jean shorts with rips in them. I closed the door and switched out my clothes. I finally got done and immediately went in our bathroom, grabbing my makeup bag. I put on some blush, eyeliner, and mascara. Finally, I put on my lashes and completed my look, and went back into our bedroom.

As I enter the bedroom I see Baylen putting on some cologne and looking for something. He turns around and looks at me "Oh you're wearing the hoodie I was gonna wear." He said. "I'm so sorry! Do you want it back?" "I guess." I started taking it off, revealing my bra but before I could take it all the way off, Peej walks in and sees me. I feel the hoodie put back down and Baylen saying "Nevermind you can keep it, I'll wear another" I saw Peej walking out and assumed he saw my bra and that's why Baylen put his hoodie back down on me. He finally finds a hoodie to put over his "Never grow up" t-shirt and looks back at me. I realize he's coming towards me and he picks me up bridal style, kissing me. He stops kissing me and I laugh. "What was that for?" I asked. "Just to make sure you know your mine." He puts me down and squats, "Get on my back." I do as I'm told and get on his back, laughing.

He piggy-backs me all the way to the car, where his friends are all already in their cars. He sets me down and opens the door for me, "My lady" He says. "Baylennn stopp" I laugh. I get in and he shuts the door, getting in on the driver side. We start the car and drive off, heading to the concert. During the drive, he puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it. I smile and close my eyes.

We finally get there and I wake up, surprised to be in Baylen's arms. "Huh?" He looks down at me and stops "Oh! You're awake!" "We are about to go on, okay?" I rub my eyes and groan "ughhh what if they don't like me?" He hasn't said we are dating yet to his fans and thought the concert would be the perfect place to announce it."Oh they will love you Y/N, don't even think like that" He kisses me while I'm in his arms and puts me down.

We walk out and we hear his fans scream, as soon as Baylen gets the mic, he says "So first, before we start I have a big announcement!" The fans scream.  "I have a girlfriend!" I hear the fans scream more and also a little boos. "She is right here!" He grabs me, "Y/N!" Baylen ultimately kisses me for a long time (about 10 secs) and screams "Let's do this!"

There was a bunch of screaming and partying that night, but it was all fun. At the end Baylen showed me off by picking me up by my ass and kissing me roughly, whispering "I love you" in my ear. I smiled and we went off, him carrying me the whole way.