10.Kookie bunny

A week later~

"When will you both come back?" You asked.

"Two days," Your grandmother said as she handed you the last plate and you wiped it dry.

"Beverly Hills?" you asked and your grandmother nodded her head.

Your grandparents are going away to attend the wedding of their friend's granddaughter.

You wouldn't want to go there, but they had to go. So, you'd basically be alone in the house for two days.

Sighing, you walked to the living room, a small pout on your face as you looked at the suitcase there.

"Old man, take good care of my grandmother," you said to your grandfather who was playing the video game that Jungkook taught to play him in the farmhouse.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that old woman," you heard your grandfather say and let out a chuckle.

"And don't forget to update your wattpad books," he added and you nodded your head as a yes.

"Oh, and Jungkook would be meeting the interior designer who worked on renovating this house," your grandfather said.

"That Wang Jackson uncle with round glasses and the overcoat in his hand, looking like an all-boys dorm's warden?" You asked and your grandfather nodded.

"Why is Jungkook oppa meeting with him?" You asked confusedly.

"You know, Jungkook's designs and paintings would get sold to their company as clients may like his work. Gives you a lot of money, you know," your grandfather said and your mouth performed an 'o'.

"Since you remember how 'Wang Jackson who eats dumplings' looks, you'd be accompanying Jungkook to help him," he said and you nodded again.

Three hours later, when your grandparents finally left in the car, you waved them a bye and another sigh escaped your lips.

"Guess that it's only an us from now, for two days," you said while turning around and taking a look at the front door of your house as you stood outside.

"I feel like a crazy person," you mumbled under your breath, and just then, you saw Jungkook coming out of his house, looking like he's about to go somewhere.

"Going somewhere?" You asked and Jungkook nodded his head. "To meet the interior designer?" You asked once more and he nodded again.

"Aren't you coming?" Jungkook asked and you blinked your eyes a couple of times.

'Fudge nuggets!'

"Oh, give me five minutes. I'll be back!" You yelled, hurriedly getting inside your house.

Running upstairs, you almost slipped on the carpet, but managed to stumble and reach your bedroom's closet.

And like said, five minutes later, you changed your clothes and ran downstairs again.

"Let's go!" You said loudly while getting out of the house and locking the front door.

"It's okay. No need to hurry," Jungkook stated with a small chuckle as you finally locked the door, sighing in victory.

"Let's go," you said once again, but calmly and with a smile this time, and Jungkook nodded before you both started walking off to the cab that just arrived.

Two hours later~

"So this would be based on a contract," Jackson explained and Jungkook nodded.

The interior designer was actually a family friend, and he was Korean too.

"You're independent to sell your paintings to other, and can showcase them in exhibitions too, where we'd be buying it for what cost you fix," the middle aged man spoke as he sipped his martini.

"So I'd just have to inform about when I'm done with a painting?" Jungkook asked and Jackson nodded his head as a yes.

"I'll get the contract papers ready so that you can sign them tomorrow in our company," he added and Jungkook nodded his head.

After another brief talk, Jackson left the bar after bidding Jungkook a goodbye.

The meeting took place here since this bar was a place that Jackson would visit every evening to meet his clients and other people.

It was actually silent here, just a music from the 80s playing as few kept eating, while others were having a drink, some meeting up with people.

Still sitting on the bar stool, Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and turned his head towards you.

You.

See! That's the whole problem here!

"Hi, Kookie bunny," you said with a drowsy smile to Jungkook, your head resting on the counter as the bunny in front of you widened his eyes.

"Did you drink-" Jungkook's words were cut off by you.

"I dot that it wash shparkling apple juice~But it wash whishkey" you said with a pout and he blinked his eyes continuously.

"You thought that it was sparkling apple juice. But it was whiskey?" Jungkook asked and you nodded your head with a crazy smile on your face.

"I love whiskey. It makes me feel so sekshi," you mumbled randomly, looking at him with crazed eyes.

Ten minutes later~

Getting you in the same cab that dropped you both at the bar, Jungkook got in the backseat too, making you sit properly as you pouted.

Heaving a tired sigh, he took a few deep breaths to relax himself, too tired from getting you in the car after five minutes of your protesting.

But Jungkook's breath hitched as you leaned towards him, kissing his earlobe.

"Hyerin!" Jungkook's voice came out like an almost yelp. "What are you doing?" He asked while pushing you away from him.

"Claiming what's mine," you said before nipping his earlobe, continuing to suck there which made Jungkook's eyes widen as he pushed you away once again.

"Stay quiet," he ordered and you pouted. "Finger on your lips," he ordered once again and you placed your index finger on your pouting lips, shushing yourself.

This was the method used by teachers to make kindergarteners stay quite, and he was using it on you.

Letting out another sigh, Jungkook looked away with his face beet red, feeling the second hand embarrassment.

Oh, this is going to be a long night.