~Something~

The faint sound of raindrops landing against the windows could be faintly heard, although some dark clouds gradually move in.

I get up from my bed to run out the bedroom door, making my way through the hallway and into the main room, being a mixture of both a Kitchen plus a Lounge, with the rest of the rooms taking up less space (apart from the attic).. Can't always fit much in a small cabin!

With the rain getting heavier by the minute my four arms would cross on the windowsill, laying my head down onto them so I can watch the outside, being located next to a big lake.. With a forest being around the rest of the cabin

"Hmff.." My head tilts to look at the couch behind me, getting down onto my hands and feet to scurry over and jump up gently, snuggling against the wolfo that rests on it.. Being my boyfriend, who is currently sleeping.

I pull a blanket off the couch and place it over him, though eventually pulling up a bit so I can also get under it.. My snout being buried under his chin and more near his neck, all four of my arms being pulled close to my chest.. Kinda the same deal with my tail, being careful enough to not wake him.. or try to at least

His fingers would sloooooowly trail up my back, soon to be met with his whole hand on the back off my head.. Slowly rubbing it, which as a result gets me to let out some cute purrs.. Somewhat quiet and light (what do you expect from a small dragon?)

I pull my head back and give him a grin, soon to give his snoot a quick kiss.. only to bury my own snoot back into his neck, myself acting like a heated body-pillow of sorts, seems like I'll be here for a gooooood while..