Power outage

Branch didn't like how Sammy was starving herself. He left a note nearby her with a beautiful red rose. When everyone was dancing. Then went back to the shadows. To watch. When the power went out he didn't mind. He was glad the worker handed his note to Sammy. As he followed them.

Meanwhile with Hypno and Savage

"Power outage?" Hypno says. "Weird." Of course Hypno was glowing in the dark. The colors... Purple, light blue, silver, and gold patterns illuminated through his fur. "Whoa thought.... This never happened before." Hypno says. His eye glew somewhat hypnotically. But wasn't hypnotizing people just amazing them.

"I mean Sunny forces you to be a test subject for Mephiles." Savage says. "Maybe that's why. Though the outfit glows with you. And no offense but all the workers are staring."

Hypno huffs. "When will they finish switching the old power source with the new one?"

"It can take a few hours." Savage says. As a few workers came up to Hypno.

"Umm... Madame... Can we borrow you for a the show till the power turns back on?" The worker asked Hypno.

Before Hypno could speak, Savage immediately piped up. "I'm sorry. This person would be delighted to dance in the show. But what I'm concerned about is my friend doing it for free?"

"Oh no! Of course not! We'll pay 10 silver coins per hour."

"Make it 10 gold per hour." Savage says.

"Why?"

"Better yet make it 10 diamond coins. And because why not. I mean if you want people to -" Savage began.

"No no. We'll do the 10 diamond coins." The worker says.

"Good!" Savage says. "Welp good luck!~"

Hypno was being dragged on stage as he GLARED at Savage. But sighs. He really didn't want to do this. But it's ok. It's fine. He knew how to dance because of Linda and his boyfriend, Mason. He would just have to go by a different name right now. As he began to dance. Doing magic tricks while dancing. Moving his body as if he was MADE for this. Savage smiled. Then hoped the worker he tipped off would have told the little group about here. He was excited. The BEST birthday present ever. And he'd tell Mason about Hypno's birthday. That way Hypno would have the ULTIMATE birthday!!!! Savage was excited. He couldn't WAIT for it.

"There... I've done my deal. They are over there now." Savage heard a worker over his walkie talkie. As Savage chuckled. He picked up his walkie talkie.

"Good." Savage says through the walkie talkie. "I'm excited to see Hypno's girlfriend's reaction to something I set up." Savage says. "Meet me near Queenie's fashion after the power outage is over." Savage says. Then crushed the walkie talkie. This was gonna be fun. And he was excited. He watched the doors waiting for them to show up.

Hypno kept dancing, using the pole there when he had to. Though he was concerned about what his brother was planning. He'll get him back later for whatever his plan is.

(Miley_Tailsko_Prower here's what the others walk into. Hypno in the outfit in the chapter before. Hypno glowing and dancing.)