Stolen.

Nadine's POV

It was finally summer. I've been waiting this, all year long. No more classes. No more homework. No more projects. No more waking up early. No more staying up late. Hooray! I was at my locker when I heard my best friend Yassi calling me.

"Nadi! Nadi!" she called

"What is it Yassi?"

"Are you even ready for summer camp? Tell me you've packed. Andre already said that, he would be waiting for us at the camp tomorrow." she said excitedly

"No. I mean why do I have too? Cause I rather stay home all summer. And I don't want to butt in. Andre is doing for you."

"And waste all the fun? Nah-uh, honey. You're not going to waste your summer all cooped up in your room. Plus, Andre bringing a friend from Australia so you won't be alone."

"But..."

"No buts Nadine Alexis Lustre. You're coming with me to summer camp and that's final."

"Yes, po"

"Good. Come on lets you home and get you packed"

Yassi grabbed my arm and pulled me towards my house. My house wasn't very far the school. It was basically walking distance. Once we arrived at my house, we quickly greeted my mom.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Tita."

"Hi girls. What are you guys up too?"

"Um, sorry Tita but no time talk. Got to get Nadi packed for tomorrow."

Yassi pushed me towards upstairs to my room before my mom asked me what Yassi was talking about. Once, when we were at my room Yassi started going through my closet.

My clothes literally started to fly everywhere. Since, Yassi was busy butchering my closet, I began to packed my essentials.

"Hey Nadi. Um, where your is luggage?"

"Its over there." I pointed out over to my desk

"Okay. Thanks."

After two hours, I was packed and ready for summer camp. But apart of me still didn't want to go.

"Yassi. Why did you packed so much?"

"Why not?"

"Cause its too much"

"You should see mine." she said as she went to the bathroom

I gulped. Knowing Yassi she would have brought her whole house for sure. Oh. Did I mention that Yassi is rich? Probably not. Well, her parents own the biggest company in the Philippines. The Pressman Company.

So, we were going to summer camp because of her boyfriend and my best friend, Andre. Andre and I were friends back in kindergarten but he had to move back to Australia when were in the fifth grade. Yassi and Andre met through me. I was skyping him and invited her to meet him. Seemed liked love at first sight, as they say. They finally met when Andre came back from Australia to visit during summer. It took sometime for them to admits their feelings for each other. But with a little push from me, Andre finally got the courage to asked Yassi out. I was so happy for them. Every time Andre visited, they went on dates and begged me to come with me. I feel liked the third wheeler. Now, again I was being cast as third wheeler at this summer camp. That's real reason I didn't want to go the first place. Oh. But Wait. I think Yassi said that Andre was bring a friend from Australia. I think his name was James. So, I wouldn't feel like a third wheeler. Wow, thanks guys that makes me feel a lot better. *add a lot of sarcasm*