The text that ruined my life

I was excited to start 10th grade I was with my friends at the bus stop waiting to get on the bus we were excited and happy we got to school and saw a lot of new faces but one stood out I couldn't describe it but I felt something when I saw him, I told my friends and they said he was new to the school they told me to talk to him of course I was scared but I walked up and said "hey I'm Fernando what's your name?" He said Joshua I said do you like the school so far and he said yeah it's not bad and I couldn't stop looking into his eyes they were the most beautiful eyes in the world.

The bell rang and we went to class and me and friends sat next to each other Joshua was the last to come in and there was one more seat next to me and I waved at him to sit next to me and he came and sat and we talked until the teacher came in turns out we have a lot in common said Joshua and I said yeah your right, after 3 classes we went to lunch and we sat and ate are lunch when all of a sudden the soccer boys came in talking about practice and how they almost won me and Joshua were talking then all of a sudden one of the soccer boys named Alexander pulled me back and started to talk to Joshua and I was just there and I left because I was left out.

After lunch we went to are next class and Joshua was walking with Alexander and the soccer team and he just walked right by me I was in shock because he always told me hi or how are you but he just walked past me like nothing he didn't sit with me and my friends anymore but with the soccer team him and Alexander were laughing and my friend saw and said you jealous I said no but inside I knew my time was up.

2 months into the school year and me and Joshua are strangers to each other and he joined the soccer team and acts all different and I try to talk to him and he says who are you and what do I want and I just walk away in shame, Halloween is almost here said my friend and Alexander is making a party and they tell me to go and I say no because I know Joshua will be there but in the inside I really wanted to go my friend said they were going so I just changed my mind and say I'm going after school me and my friends walk go to a Halloween store to find a costume and we find one and when we walk out I see Joshua and his group walking and I try to hide but they see me and laugh.

Halloween is tomorrow and we go to class to see Joshua and his group laughing at me and my friends I look at my Friends in confusion because we didn't do anything when class stated it was hell they kept throwing things at me and laughing I just wanted for class to finish so I can get up and run out of the class, after school me and my friends went to my house to get ready for the party and we pull up to Alexander's house I was stunned to see a huge house we walk into the house and there was the whole school there me and my friends split up I see Joshua and his group taking shots like nothing all of them are drunk.

Someone says let's play 7 minutes in heaven and Joshua and his group form a circle and I join and we spin the bottle until it's my turn and it lands on Joshua and everyone looks at the both of us and say you know the rules get into the closest and we will take you out in 7 minutes we enter the closest they shut it behind us and I just look at him and say how he's been and he ignores me and I say how is practice and he finally says something he says it's going good and I say good and we talk and he gives me his number so we can talk later I hear them say 7 minutes are over and we get out later that night I leave the party and me and Joshua text each other for the next week but at school he acts differently towards me.

I try to talk to him in school but he ignores me but if I text him he replies in less than a second I told him about it and he just says the same thing I don't want to let them know me and you and friends and I say why and he just says Alexander doesn't like me and I say I know he doesn't then he just leaves.

One year later and I grew a big feeling for Joshua even though he treats me like nothing in school but after school he's a whole new person, I've been trying to tell him my feelings but I just freeze up and I just walk away but one day I just text him how I actually feel around him and how I like him and he says I don't like you back because im not gay and I say oh and I say if we can still be friends and he says yes but little did I know he would backstab me.

Later that week I walked into the school and everyone was laughing at me and my friends ask me if im okay and I say yes why wouldn't I be and I ask why is everyone laughing at me and they say did you not see Alexander's story in Instagram and they show me and I freeze in shock and I feel my face turn red and I try to hold back my tears but they come out how did Alexander get the text I see him in the corner of my eye I see Alexander laughing with Joshua I walk over there and pull Joshua's hair and say what the fuck why did you do that and he says who am I and I slap him and Alexander punches me I look at them and then run to the restroom and I lock my self up and cry.

I walk out and everyone stares at me and laughs at me I want to cry again I just go to class hoping this day to end I see Joshua blocked me on every thing class ends and I run out of the door to my buss and I cry and cry and I just go home and I tell my mom I don't want to go to that school anymore and later that week she moves me out of that school.

                                    The end
                                     Based on true events