CHAPTER TWO

"Dennis!! Dennis wake up it's time!!," I heard a fragile voice saying to me, still in my shackles and struggling with my dream.

"Leave me alone, I screamed out loud" shaking the walls of my room.
"What the fuck do you want from me, help me please!!!! I blurted out in fear, waking up from a terrible nightmare.

Nora stood by his bed side, staring at him in utmost dissatisfaction.

" Are you alright, Dennis", she asked as she felt a sense of dread.

" Am really fine" I assured her with fear in my eyes.

" Are you sure" she inquired more

"Am fine okay!! I yelled at her, getting irritated by her continuous investigation.

"Okay, listen to me young man it's 10:30pm, I don't know what's wrong with you, what happened because I don't care anymore.
All I know is Fred and Ella are both waiting outside with a car for us, so get your fucking ass up, get dressed and join us outside.............".
Ella barked, storming out of the room the next second as she was already offended.

What sought of a dream was that?? I asked my curious self. I was already shaking like a thief caught in the act, it was too real.

I became terrified as I battled with my instincts,
Should I go on this trip?
Should I just go back to Grandma in France?
Should I disappoint my friends?

These questions kept bumping into my head, what I saw was really terrifying. "He could have fucking killed me" I babbled in a low tome.

I dashed to the bathroom slowly, I felt a sharp pain on my chest,
" Fuck" I wailed struggling with the pain, I switched on the tap and splashed water on my face.

I looked in a mirror and then the water again, I felt a quick wind blew past me just like in my dream.
My heart beat paused.

" Who's that, I asked in a frightening tone".
I looked around, but there was no sight of anyone, I looked at the mirror again and was dumbstrucked at what I saw.

My reflection with blood on its chest, mouth, and eyes as tears. I staggered back as all hair on my body stood on their ends.

"Fuck !!!..........................." I screamed out loud, falling on the floor.

I felt the presence of that shadow as in my dream, I looked back at the mirror and saw the same Beast.

"Ha.......................... I screamed even more loudly, grabbing my shirt and running out of the room.

Please guys vote, follow and give feedback ❤️❤️❤️