Summary

Tsukasa Tenma is supposed to take the throne as king immediately after he gets married with a neighboring kingdom's princess whom he doesn't know. He wishes to have his own freedom and to be able to do his own things with out his parents forcing a life that isn't for him. He hides his despair within a facade. His emotions and passion being long forgotten... That is until a certain prince from another kingdom shows him that there is more to royalty.

Weeks before the busy year filled with balls and festivals, he and his little sister Saki have gotten into an argument. A heated one that is where they end with eachother screaming how they don't want to talk to eachother until Saki blurts out.

"I just wish you were out of my life!"

That'll stick with him.

︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶

This will undergo rewrites for the time being as this book is 2 years old. I've wrote this book with hints of NSFW at the time since when I first published them, it was normalized in this app. The most NSFW these chapters will have are passionate kisses, violence, mentions of war, etc.

Chapters will have warnings at the beginning. Other than that, there will not be smut as I am not comfortable with it. Even if the characters are adults in this story. The same will be with my other stories, they will be rewritten as well.

If you find a unnecessary NSFW scene, please don't be afraid to comment on it. I'll be open to critism. This book also contains headcanons where Kanade is close to the Tenmas. I'll be trying my best to add more context and make the chapters make sense.