Chapter 28 : Blueberry lipgloss

"Watch out!!"

When Anne looked back to see what exactly she was supposed to be 'watching out' for, she saw Marcy hurtling at her, and before Anne could react, they were both collapsed on the floor.

Anne rubbed her head as she laid on the floor, keeping her eyes closed as she asked, "Ugh... what just... happened...?"

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Anne!!"

When Anne opened her eyes, she saw Marcy hovering over her, both arms next to her head and body laying down on top of hers, and some tears in the ravenettes eyes. Anne's face immediately flushed a dark red, her eyes wide as she looked back up to her girlfriend.

Sasha quickly skated over to them, bending down next to them and asking, "Are you two hurt?"

Marcy looked back up at Sasha, looking like she was holding back tears as she said, "I hurt the stupid ankle I hurt Tuesday..."

Sasha sighed, scooping up Marcy and sitting her on the edge of the rink, the blonde then looked at Anne, "Are you okay?"

Anne's face was still a bit red from Marcy being on top of her, but Sasha being so caring made the dark tone come right back. She nervously cleared her voice, "Y-yeah... I'm okay, my rib's just hurt a little, I'll be fine though!- eep!!"

Anne squeaked when Sasha put her hands under her armpits, picking her up and sitting her right next to Marcy.

Sasha hummed as she looked at them, tapping her chin as she thought aloud, "How am I going to carry you both... hm..."

Anne raised her eyebrows, "Carry?!?!" Sasha just ignored her extremely flustered girlfriend, snapping her fingers as she thought of a plan, "Aha!"

"We're going to do a 3 piggyback ride!!"

Anne and Marcy looked at her with their mouths open, but not saying anything. The three shared a silence for a moment until Marcy broke it, "That's fucking stupid."

Sasha scoffed as Anne giggled, the blonde blinking excessively as she asked, "Oh what? don't think I'm strong enough?!?!"

Marcy smirked and squinted her eyes as she responded, "Yeah, maybe I don't, Waybright."

Sasha scoffed again, except this time with a smirk, she cracked her knuckles, turning her back towards Marcy as she said, "I'll show you strong, Wu."

Marcy rolled her eyes before accepting her invitation and hopping onto Sasha's back. Sasha then moved to Anne, also facing her and Marcy's back towards the brunette.

"Don't be shy Anne~ I can take it!" Marcy snorted, putting her chin on the blonde's shoulder and saying directly into her ear, "There are children here, Sasha, keep those words for the bedroom~"

Sasha blushed a bit, curling her lips in and giving her girlfriend a death glare for a moment before saying, "You're lucky I love you."

Anne wasn't even paying attention to their conversation, just looking at the girlfriend pile and thinking how on earth she was supposed to join it. Anne sighed before telling them both, "Alright, I'm getting on..."

"That's what she said."

"HA!"

Once again, Anne was not paying attention, she put her hands on Marcy's shoulders, taking a deep breath in and out before jumping onto the two, Sasha's arms immediately wrapping around her thighs and supporting her girlfriends with seemingly no effort.

Anne blushed as she felt her supporting girlfriend's arms squeeze against her thighs, she poked her head around to see the blonde, asking nervously, "Um... you okay?"

Sasha smirked, "Oh totally! I could even keep skating like this-" Sasha cut herself off with a gasp, her smirk turning more devious as she stopped pressing the stops of her shoes on the ground, "Great idea me~"

Marcy blinked before a worried look was painted on her face, "Wait... what are you doing SashAAAAAA!!!!"

Sasha brushed her foot against the floor as she skated forward, squeezing tightly onto her girlfriends as she did, her girlfriends screaming.

Sasha glanced up at them as she continued, "Shh! do you want to get kicked out?!"

Anne looked down at her, holding onto Marcy for dear life, "Do you want to break all our limbs?!?!"

Sasha rolled her eyes, "Calm down Boonchuy, I'm only doing one circle!"

Marcy squeezed tighter onto Sasha, she would've been choking her on accident if she was actually strong, "If I admit you're strong will you stop being stupid and stop?!?!"

Sasha gasped, "That is an enticing offer... sure, go for it Marcy~"

"You're strong!! now stop!" she demanded, Sasha tsked her tongue, "Nope, I'm gonna need it to be a little more convincing." she said, Marcy groaned, "Ugh, just stop you- AAAHHH!!!"

Marcy got cut off by her scream when Sasha turned around and began to skate backwards, Anne spurring out curses as Marcy spat out, "YOU'RE STRONG! SO STRONG!! UNBELIEVABLY STRONG!!!—it like... makes me feel some ways I'm not proud of from how strong you are..."

She mumbled that last part very quickly before yelling again, "NOW STOP FUCKING SKATING!!!!"

Sasha did as she said, turning back around and getting out the nearest exit, when the three had left the skating rink, Sasha smirked, "Well, since I already have you up like this, I'll just carry you two out too! think you can carry our umbrella Anna-Banana?- ow!"

Anne bonked the top of her head lightly, yelling with an amused smile on her face, "Are you fucking stupid?!? who the hell-" she cut herself off by laughing, Marcy immediately joining with her, Sasha just sat there confused.

"Okay Annie, we're here."

Sasha announced as she parked in front of her house, she looked back at the brunette, "You wanna use my umbrella? I can take it back tomorr-mph!"

Anne pulled the blonde into a crisp kiss, then turned to her other girlfriend and gave her the same attention. When she finished kissing them she sat back in her seat, "No I'm okay. Thank you for today though," she giggled, "it was really fun."

She slid to the door, giving them one last wave and saying "Bye-bye!!" before leaving and running to her house.

When Anne had left the car and went into her house, Sasha looked back at her girlfriend with a smirk, "Wanna go back to my place and make out with Anne's," she licked a bit of her lip before continuing, "blueberry lipgloss?"

"Oh of course."

When Anne got inside she squealed excitedly, immediately sprinting up to her room, as she ran through the living room her parents asked, "Anne! there you are, did you have tennis practice today or something? why did you take so long to come home?" but she just kept running and giggling excessively.

When Anne finally got up to her room, she jumped on her bed—that was still messy from her sleepover with her girlfriends, the smell of alcohol stained on her sheets—and kicked her feet while holding her flustered face.

'Today was so much fun!! I love those two so much...'

Her eyes went wide as she realized what she just thought,

'I... love them...?'

As she thought about it a little longer, a big sappy smile formed on her lips, she let out a hum as she pressed her palms against her goofy love-struck smile.

'I guess I do.'

———————————————
Published :
December, 24th, 2022.

Word Count :
1287.