Pirates Vs. Ninja

Two hundred years ago, Captain Soto and his crew were trying to find the Dark Island.

Soto was writing in his journal. "'We have spent months searching for this fabled Island of Darkness, but all my eyes have seen is ocean. I fear my crew has given up, but I hold out hope that it exists. -Captain Soto'" He then stores his journal in a hidden compartment before checking up on his crew.

The Crew were saying, "Hardy, hardy, hardy, ho. Hey, we all in a yo-yo-yo."

Soto says, "This is no time for fooling around." and asks, "Who's steering the ship?"

A pirate replies, "Don't worry, captain. No-Eyed Pete is behind the wheel."

Soto exclaims, "No! Not No-Eyed Pete!"

The Parrot squaks, "Awk, left! No, the other left!"

One of the pirates sees something ahead, "The Island of Darkness?"

Soto says, "No, you fool." and takes the wheel. "He's steered us back to Ninjago. All hands on deck! Brace for impact!"

The ship sinks, killing everyone on board.

___________________________ ⏳ ___________________________

In the present time, Lloyd is punching Kai's hands while the latter wears oven mitts.

Kai says, "Good, keep it up."

Lloyd excitedly yells, "Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!"

Kai replies, "Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy."

Lloyd says, "Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me." and kicks Kai until he is thrown backwards.

Kai says, "Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe." as he wiggles his left foot to emphasize his point. Behind Lloyd, Wu and Morro are observing the session.

Wu says, "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja."

Morro comments, "Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?"

Wu says, "You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya."

Lloyd whines asking, "Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?"

Wu sighs saying, "Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found."

Lloyd groans and walks away to meet up with Nya.

Cole asks, "Ha, sounds familiar?"

Kai replies, "I wasn't that whiny."

Zane corrects him saying, "No, you were worse."

Jay says, "Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions."

Cole agrees saying, "Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone."

Wu says, "Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey."

____________________________________________________________________

Lloyd finds Nya on the roof with the Ultra Dragon.

Nya says to Lloyd, "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day, he'll be yours."

Lloyd becomes excited, "Uh, mine. Really!"

Nya says, "Sure. The elemental Dragons were loyal to the four ninja. But Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride."