Making new choices

A/n This is a rewrite of I think should have happened in the episode where eleven dumped Mike and what should have happened at her house. I am not sure yet if it will be full Smut so just prepare. Also sorry for being gone so long my phone had broken and I had to wait to get a new one for awhile. Anyway hope you like it.

Eleven POV
I was sitting in my room with max. We were laughing and talking about the guys in our magazines. Then Hopper came in the house.

"Hey the door has to be 2 inches remember" he shouted

He stomed toward the door but I ignored him. I very angrily opened the door but when he saw max he stopped.

"Oh sorry" Hopper said

We went back to looking at our magazines.

Max POV
Hooper had just left the room shiting the door behind him. El and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"That was funny" I say

"Yeah it was"

I find my eyes floating down to her lips and staring at them. I get the urge to kiss her. I immediately look away. My stupid bi ass I thought. (I hear you Max. Being onmi is the same waym everyone is hot. And I do as well have someone I want to kiss. Someone help me and my gay ass. Why is having a crush so hard) I take a breath.

"What else should we do max?" El asked me.

"Umm well we can.." my mind goes blank I find myself looking at her lips again " can I do something stupid El? And if you don't like when I am done you can make me leave"

El looks at me

" Sure " she replies

I lean forward and kiss her lips. She doesn't kiss back I get scared. I lean back not looking up at her.

"Umm max why umm"

"I'm sorry I should just leave"

" No do it again please" she mumbles

" What" I say

She leans forward and kisses my lips. I cup her face and kiss back. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. She lets my in. I smile into the kiss. We break for air. I smirk.

"Hey can I do something else please"

El nods. I lean over and start leaving kisses on her neck. She leans her neck to the side. Giving me more room. I am not risking leaving a mark yet I think with the way Hopper is. No way.

I lean back and look at El face. It was bright red and she was still out of breath. I kiss her again it lasting longer this time.

We break the kiss. El looks up at me. She looks confused

"We gonna date now or no" she asks me

" Well do you want to date."

" Yes please"

I smirk " ok then we are dating."

I lean down and kiss her again. We fa back into her bed into a cuddling position.

A/n I hope you liked it. I have had this idea ever since I watched that episode. Sorry again for not paying my phone was broken but I'm back now. I will try and write more.