:::Chapter One:::

Jayla's POV

Prince just got done hitting me for not cooking dinner. I'm laying in the middle of me and Prince's bedroom,in a puddle of my own blood. I hope he doesn't come back up here to beat me more. I dragged my lifeless body to the bathroom in the room. I got to my feet,wobbling a little,and washed my bruises. I was done in 10 minutes. I'm just so use to this.I wobbled to the bed and layed down under the covers. I turned on the TV and watched Bad Girls Club. I was just watching,laughing and relaxing when Prince came in.

Prince: comes in the room with a bag of food Hey honey. I'm sorry I hurt you. I made us dinner. sets the tray down on he bed and gets under the covers

Jayla: It's okay. Just....Forget it. Let's eat.

We were eating when we kissed. It was so sweet and passionate. We pulled away and finished eating.

Prince: I'm gonna put this away. I'll be back love

Jayla: Okay

Prince left and came back 5 minutes later. He came in the bed and kissed my neck

Jayla: Prince not tonight. I'm aching

Prince: Come on Jayla kissing your neck

Jayla: Prince I said NO! screams then covers mouth when you realized you talked back

Prince: Don't talk back to me! You about to learn Today!

Prince grabbed me by my hair and bragged me down the stairs. I got a little rug burn. When we got to the bottom,he started kicking me in my stomach. He kicked harder and harder after each kick. Then he got on top of me and started punching me in my face. I tried covering my face but he just held me down. Then he picked me up and took me up the stairs. He then kicked me down the stairs. I was rolling and rolling. My back hit the wall at the bottom. I coughed up blood. Prince came down to where I was.

Prince: Don't ever talk back to me again. I'm leaving. Maybe I'll be back. Maybe not. leaves out the house and pulls off in his car

I curled up in a ball and started crying like crazy. Not only because I just got beat by the one I love. But also because Prince just killed his child. Yes,I'm pregnant. I mean I WAS pregnant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the first chapter ! What do you guys think ! Comment !