Homeless Man

I was walking down the subway, almost late for work. I stepped aside the subway train to let others go in. After everyone went inside, I moved in as well.

I sat down and saw a man, dressed in dark green and black ripped clothes. He looked like he had no home, so I asked him if he had a place to stay. But when I did, he said, "Salad."

"What?" I asked.

"Salad."

"Okay..." A woman with a pink dress walked past him and he said, "Chicken." The lady kept on walking.

Another man, only dressed in business clothes and carrying a brief case, walked by and the homeless man said, "Human." The man paid no attention, his Blu Tooth was in.

As the train went, I heard the man say "Pig", "Oatmeal", and "Cow". He sounded very rude.

I moved to the seat across from him. He looked up at me with one eye, the other shut tight with his eyelid.

"Excuse me, sir. I couldn't help but ask why you are having such rude behavior towards people." I waited for an answer.

"I can tell what people last ate. I was cursed at the age of 78."

"Oh." I was let off the train and I kept hearing him call people with different foods. It can't be possible that he could know what people last ate.

----

Didn't know the horror of the story? Look back at paragraph six. 😊