part 27

Sana smiles Shyly looking down while Mahi Makes her sit Beside Sid whose intense gaze is burning her body in shyness.......

Mahi glancing at Jay and smiles secretly And Jay also did the same....

Rita maa------- Sid beta ...Sana ko ring pehna do....

Sid takes the ring from the flower filled plate and opens the box taking out a diamond ring.....

Sana smiles Shyly when he holds her palm and pulls it near him lightly.....

Sana looks into her eyes......and slides the ring inside her Ring finger makes Everyone clap and Sana smiles....

Sid also smiles slightly but hides it immediately......

Chachi------- Sana....tu kab pehnayegi ?

Sana blushes but nods and takes the box.... taking out the ring she blushing hard but slowly forwards her plam to Sid ....

Sid chuckles secretly and in naughtiness doesn't give his palm acting like he doesn't understand her gesture.....

She looks at Sid with confusion who is looking everywhere but not at her....

Sana------- hath dijiye.....( Softly)

Everyone like awwww.....

Sid smiles secretly and gives his plam to her....

Sana smiles Shyly and slides the ring inside his ring finger and everyone claps.....

While Jay says...

Jay--------- Sir wo lawyer aa gye h....

Sid nods....

The lawyer comes....

Arjun-------- Baithiye yha....

The lawyer sits on the sofa chair....and  opens his file....

Sana looks at Sid in confusion along with every family members....

Sid----------- Everything is ready ?

Lawyer-------- Yes sir...bass Sign kar dijiye aap dono....

Sana looks at him...who blinks his eyes in assurance...

Sid----------- Maine socha Officially marriage kar lete h baad me rituals kar lenge....waise bhi kabhi na kabhi officially married certificate nikal na hi padhta.....( In declaring tone )

Sana was surprised while Sid chuckles at her secretly.....

Everyone is shocked but so much happy for them....

Rita maa------- Jarur beta tumne sahi kiya....

Ashok-------- Ofcourse i proud of you....

Dadi--------- Chalo chalo jaldi sing Karo...aur Mahi puttar jaa kitchen se mithai leke aa....

Sana blushs hard....

Mahi comes with a big plate of sweets while the Lawyer gives them the paper....

Sid sign on it....Sidharth Ashok Shukla

Sana loves and respects the way he always uses his father's name between his name....

Sid slides the paper infront of Sana and gives the Pen...

She smiles Shyly and for surprising to Sid....she signs as Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla....

Ooh God he is on Cloud nine ... it's heard and looks so beautiful....

His eyes glitter in happiness and a beautiful smile appears on his face gives small heartattack to his family....

Sidharth Shukla also can smile ? They are Shocked....