FIVE

!! second person :)

You were positive Ayaka lived in a mansion. The three story house was gigantic, and stretched over a plot of land that went farther than your own eyesight. Ayaka was humble to say the least, choosing to not comment on the way Yoimiya, Lumine, Aether and your own jaw dropped at the sight. She led you all inside, past her gigantic kitchen and into her living room.

"You guys get situated here, i'm gonna run upstairs and grab my supplies!" As soon as she had fled the room, you and the others all looked at eachother in complete shock; while Kokomi and Thoma sat awkwardly looking at you all.

"So, she just failed to mention she lives in a MANSION?" Lumine had practically yelled, earning a swift pillow throw at her face by Aether. "Ow!"

Kokomi tilted her head slightly to the right. "I don't think it's necessarily a mansion, per say. It is quite lovely though,"

"It's bigger than my face..." Yoimiya mumbled.

"Miya, baby, everything is bigger than your face," You chided, reaching to pat her on her knee. Lumine snorted and crossed her arms.

"But nothing is bigger than that forehead-"

"Lumine!!" Another pillow to the face. By this point Lumine was fuming. "Aether I swear to god if you hit me with another pillow I am going to-"

"Is everything alright in here?"

Suddenly you all had turned to look where it came from, Lumine had quieted almost instantly. "Ah," Thoma started, standing. "Ayato, Hi. Everything is fine, we're just messing around,"

Ayato Kamisato was intimidating. He was about six foot something, which very clearly towered over you. While Thoma chatted idly with him, you found yourself looking over at Lumine who looked back and pulled her hands wide as if trying to insinuate how tall he was. You snorted, covering your face with your hand as Lumine pretended to be holding binoculars, squinting up at him.

"Lumine," Aether scolded quietly, though he himself was even laughing.

"Well, Ayaka should be down soon. Sorry to interrupt, it was nice to meet you all," Ayato suddenly spoke, his voice slightly wavering. He nodded toward Thoma and quietly fled the room. Thoma turned, fanning himself dramatically.

"Famished are you?" Lumine teased.

"Whole lotta man," You voiced, shaking your head. "Tall."

Thoma nodded your way. "Very," He gulped. "Like, alarmingly tall. So intimidating."

Aether chuckled and shook his head. "How long have you known him?" He questioned, as Thoma sat down next to Kokomi. This prompted the boy to go into thought, fake scratching his chin.

"Uhh," He shrugged. "Dunno, knew the Kamisato's since I was a kid. Our parents are friends."

Yoimiya looked down at her hands, an action you noticed. Quietly you looked at Lumine and nodded your head off to her, very obviously the girl didn't get the 'be subtle' hint and instead turned to the girl, loudly voicing; "Hey, Miya. What's on your mind? Turning emo ?"

Aether elbowed her side, and Yoimiya frowned looking up. "I'm just hungry. That's all."

"Oh don't worry!" Kokomi waved her hand. "When we used to come over to study, Ayaka always had the cook prepare snack platters for us!"

You whipped your head over to the girl. "Cook?? She has a personal chef too??"

Kokomi nodded as if it was the most normal thing. "His name is Riko, very nice guy. He knows how to make pretty much everything, you'll have to let Ayaka know."