Chapter 3

🐍Obanai pov🐍
I was talking to mitsuri and then I saw shinobu walking over to us. "Hello shinobu!" Mitsuri said cheerfully like always but that's why I liked her she was always happy. "Hello mitsuri I have to tell you something. You to iguro I'm planning on telling everyone." She said. "So there is this really pretty girl that tanjiro found in the woods last night and we let her sleep but when I was checking for wounds she had bruises all over." She said. That made me shocked because not only should no person be hurt .
❤️mitsuri POV❤️
After she told us what she found on the girl my heart broke because she said how the girl was around tanjiros age so 12 or so. I wanted to see the girl but shinobu said how she didn't want to wake her up but obanai was persistent on seeing her. She finally gave in and took us. She opened it slowly. I walked over to the girl I moved hair out of her face and shinobu was right she was really pretty. Obanai even thought so. She opened her eyes and my jaw almost dropped. Her eyes were a pretty purple. I greeted her but she didn't speak. Shinobu said she never spoke so we don't know her name. "Let's not bother her plus we need to get ready for the mission." Shinobu said. As well left she waved and went back to sleep. Such a pretty young girl with beautiful purple eyes. I wonder who did all that to her.
🐍 iguro POV🐍
Shinobu was correct. A beautiful young girl. Me,shinobu,and mitsuri walked over to her. Mitsuri crouched down and then the girl opened her eyes. Such pretty purple eyes. Anyways we had to go. So we left and shinobu said how she doesn't speak and shinobu doesn't even know her name.
💓akemi POV💓
I felt three presences standing near me. I felt someone move hair out of my face. When I opened my eyes I saw the pretty woman but then two other people. A girl with pink and green hair in braids,green eyes,pale skin,the same uniform as the woman but it had a skirt and it had a slit in the middle of her chest,and she smiled when she saw me. The other person was a boy his left I was turquoise hit right was yellow,he had black hair,a white snake,a white and black haori,white belt,and the same uniform as the woman. They moth greeted me. The butterfly woman was shinobu kocho,the girl with green and pink hair was mitsuri Kanroji,and the boy was obanai iguro. They left right before I found my voice to tell them my name. I sighed and laid in bed. I couldn't believe I couldn't find my voice till they were leaving. I guess I'll stay quiet forever. I'll just go back to the desk in my room or the book shelf or something. I stood in my room and then decided to go on a stroll through the village. I ended up buying a nirichin sword and then a outfit to fit with it. I hid them under my bed. It's boring waiting for someone to let you out. Sometimes this forget but shinobu always remembers to do everything. I'm thankful for her but also that boy who took me in and got someone to make me feel comfortable. So I'll wait until they get back now I must go to sleep it is night time now and hopefully they will come back.