Chapter two

Where were you? You could barely see, blinded by the operation light and it's buzzing above you. You were strapped to a metallic, yet comfy, bed. Slowly, you came to your senses. The straps were tied to a slit in the bed, unreachable for you. They themselves were a familiar shade of red. You would've described it as bloody, yet it was nothing like that.. it still gave you chills.

Taking in your entire surroundings, you were on one of two beds in a cubic grey room. A window across the room was barely visible and could only be seen by tilting your head. 

And then you remembered.

The first trial, Russian Roulette, Mishima's death and..
the main game.

You were dead. You had died. You weren't alive right? What was going on? Thoughts spiraled through your head. And especially, that event. The way those bladed worms tore into your skin and sucked the blood before your heart could regain it. "W-where am I?!" You yelled out of pure fear and emotion, rather than logic.

"Ahh, Jou... You're finally awake" A green haired main stood over you, wrly smiling with a grin. Who was he you wondered? And why did he look like Sou..?

He had fuzzy, light green hair in a small low ponytail which dangled onto his scarf - noticably being identical to Sou's. His eyes were the same colour as his hair, however his suit was black, stained with grey liquid. 

"W-who are you?!" 

No response. He just stood there. Staring directly through you. You were starting to get creeped out. Who was he anyways? What did he have to do with you?

"Now, Jou. You weren't supposed to be in this death game, nor survive the trial. Yet I believe you deserve such a reward for this."

You were confused. You knew his "reward" would be in some sort of sadistic manor. "Now then Jou, you may choose between two notes. Pick wisely as this can decide people's fates."