ˏˋ°5*➷ 𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

╰┈➤ ❝ [I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you] ❞

WHEN THE TWO GIRLS came out of the bathroom, Ji-an's eyes fell on Seo-jun's figure. Su-ho was nowhere to be found, making her slightly relaxed, as she was not in the mood to confront the boy yet again. Especially not after what he did.

She was sure Su-ho knew about Jug-yeong's secret. It was the only logical explanation to why he was so adamant about not allowing her into the bathroom, but still she wondered how the boy had found out.

Ji-an opened her mouth, about to make their presence known to Seo-jun, before Jug-yeong, who clearly confused Seo-jun with Su-ho, unknowingly interrupted, "Thanks, why did you help me though?"

In a swift motion Seo-jun turned around, revealing he in fact was not Su-ho. This caused Jug-yeong's eyes to widen and her mouth to fall open creating a small o with her lips.

Seo-jun's gaze moved over to Ji-an, looking at the girl's appearance he couldn't help but swallow as he took in the sight of the girl wearing his hoodie. It felt weird seeing her using his clothes but for some reason it didn't feel wrong.

Snapping himself out of his train of thought he turned his attention over to a very surprised Jug-yeong. "Hey, you." He said, before slightly shaking his head. "Forget it. Bring my helmet tomorrow."

Rapidly nodding, Jug-yeong grabbed Ji-an's arm, "Got it!" 

Before getting dragged away by Jug-yeong,
Ji-an quickly threw Seo-jun's jacket over at the boy, making sure to mutter a small thank you before leaving.

Seo-jun sighed as he watched them sprint away before looking down at the jacket on his hand. If he was being honest he didn't know why he helped Ji-an. He guessed it was because he felt bad after watching Su-ho leave her stranded, but still he reminded himself that it was only a one time thing because he knew better than to get close to the girl again.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

The walk to the classroom was pretty quick, mostly filled with comfortable silence. The moment they entered the classroom they were immediately bombarded with questions.
"Jug-yeong! Ji-an!"

Soo-ah gently touched Ji-an's arm. "Are you alright? You disappeared without saying anything."

Ji-an nodded, feeling bad for making her friends worry. "Yeah, sorry about that." Soo-ah just smiled in response, before turning her attention over to Jug-yeong.

From beside Soo-ah, Soo-jin asked, "Are you okay, Jug-yeong?" She scanned her making sure the girl was okay, remembering how the girl had panicked when they were attempting to help her.