ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? *.✧

---

---

"HOLY MOLY, YOU ARE ONE FINE PIECE OF—HOW DID I CATCH SOMEBODY LIKE YOU?"

Y/N held their phone in the grasps of their fingers, leaning back to capture photos of their very attractive beloved.

       Free is up on a tree.

"Technically, you didn't catch me," Free corrects. He outstretched his arm towards the next sturdy branch available above him and latched on, pulling up the rest of his body with it. "I caught you—and it was pretty funny too."

       They narrowed their eyes, silently voicing that the last bit could've been left out.

"Aaaaa," Y/N buried their flustered face in their hands. "Don't remind meeee. Let me just—let me just read you romantic poetry or something," they nodded, smacking their fist with their open hand in a gesture. "Now stop making fun of me for what I did from...—from like a whole lifetime ago!!"

"Okay, okay." Free replied, though it was practically a whisper shooting down from the height he is at.  "Anything you say."

"I asked for red wine, not white wine." Y/N unfolded one of their napkin in front of them and proceeded to lay it in her lap. Her eyes met the elegantly-dressed waiter with a small smile. "Can I get red wine, please?"

"It's okay, Y/N." Free mumbled. "Wine's wine."

He didn't care which wine was on the table, nor the fact that Y/N had rented out the entire restaurant for his birthday.

She shifted her gaze onto him.

Puzzled, is the emotion written all over their face.

There is just something at the back of his head nagging him to leave.

"You said like red," Y/N stated, which is true. Their eyes flew back to the waiter's, who held a black tray. "I would like to get the red one, thank you."

With a nod, the waiter glided off.

Maybe this is where it began?