Chapter 8; Suprise!

Firstly I wants to apologize for the really2 late update.I have no acceptable reason for the late update.I am really2 sorry. As an apologize I promise to write this chapter longer than usual.hontoni sumimasen gozaimasu *bows 90 degree*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip.One Week Later;
Knock knock."hinata-chan,have you wake up yet?" "I'm up naruto-kun" "I made for us some breakfast.if you're ready.you can come to the kitchen."click.hinata open the lock.and walk out."I'm ready.shall we?"naruto just nod. On the table."hinata-chan,after breakfast.I promise to meet the guys outside.we have something to do." "Okay.can I go to sakura's house?" "Sure.but I'll pick you up at lunch ok?"she nod."oh!and hinata-chan,do you have any plan for tonight?" "Nothing in particularly.why?" "I want to bring you some where" "ok" she smile.naruto*some how it felt like we're a marriage couple* and sweatdrop.after eating his breakfast he left the house.

Naruto's POV;
"So is it done yet?" I ask kiba. "Almost.it's gonna be the best couple party ever" "I know you're excited to bring yuki here kiba" he grin "hell yeah" "naruto" some one suddenly call put my name. I turn around and saw neji. "Ah neji,so did you get it?" "Yup.here it is.but hiashi-sama keep on asking why did I ask" "what did you tell him?" "I'm doing a research about the main branch" "well that's a relief" "what about you?" I took out a few paper out of no where(naruto;seriously ciello?me;shut up.don't question me)we compared our information about hinata.after checking it a few times over and over"it's the same!their details are the same!" "So,she really is lady hinata that you've been searching for!"tear start to appear in neji's eye.and of course he won't let it flow."I.I.I'm so happy!I've found my long lost cousin.thank you naruto.thank you" "no sweat neji.so,can I bring her to the party tonight?" "Sure. But make sure you'll took a good care of her" "hehe of course I will neji"then I turn back to the others"hey shikamaru,can I practice it now?" "Yeah.it's ready"I walk to the prepared stage,play my guitar and start singing.after i finished the song. "Wow naruto-kun,I never thought you have such wonder full voice." "Thanks Lee" "lady hinata will be happy when she heard that song." "Yeah.IF she accept me.man I'm nervous." The other were just smiling.then I realize something"oh crap!I'm late to pick hinata-chan up!bro, let's go.I'm going to sakura's house" "ok bro.wait up"he walk up to me.we walk away.on our away"so did you buy anything for hinata?" "Yup.I made for her a necklace" "you MADE it?when did you learn to do that?" "Well when I was training with ero-sanin,he gave me a day off for a fast recovery.he ran off to do his 'research' I learn how to do a necklace from a random guy who was selling wooden necklace.I just need to find a wooden block. Then I carve the shape that I want on it.after that I'll search for a nice strap and not a chain so that it won't caught up with her hair.then join it up." "So what kind of carving did you do?" "A carving of the Uzumaki clan symbol"sasuke nod.we arrive at sakura's house.ding dong.we rang the door bell."is it you naruto-kun?" "Yeah.sasuke's here as well" "come in guys.our hand is kind of full right now." Sakura yell from the inside.we look at each other with confuse face."ok?"we enter the house. "hey what are you.."I stop and gasp for awhile."woa hinata-chan...you look so...pretty with that kimono."she blush"y.y.you th.think so?"I nod a few time.I'm too shock to say anything"t.thank you naruto-kun"we were in an awkward silence untill sasuke smack my back.I shook my head to bring my self to reality."so.let's go hinata-chan"she nod"um.let me change first"

#TIME SKIP.THAT NIGHT#

"Hinata-chan.are you ready?" "Yes"hinata walk to naruto."you going to wear that kimono?" "Yes.why?is there anything wrong with my kimono?"naruto shook his head."nope.you just look so pretty.no I mean gorgeous."she blush."t.t.thanks"
AT THE PARK;
"Hinata-Chan.can you wait here.I'm gonna...um..take for us some drinks..yeah drinks" "ok naruto-kun."as soon as he left,the certain of the stage were pulled. *I hope naruto-kun isn't late...." hinata lost her word as soon as she saw naruto on the stage.while sitting his holding his guitar and smile toward her.he start to play his guitar"hey Juliet..."and he started to sing it till the end (obviously I didn't create this song.I just like it and put it in the story) hinata was touch.after he ended the song.he put down his guitar and slowly walk toward hinata.he spread out his arm."hinata-chan.I love you so much.do you want to be my girlfriend?"naruto close his eye.in case he was rejected.but instead.hinata hug him as say"yes naruto-kun"naruto smile and hug her.he put the necklace on hinata and whisper"happy birthday hinata-chan".hinata giggle and blush."thank you naruto-kun" "CONGRATULATION YOU TWO"everyone said in union.they just smile and say"thank you." "Hey guys!it's almost time"Lee said."did plan all of this together?"yuki ask her boyfriend."you hit the jackpot yuki.this is a 'couple party'(don't judge my naming sense.I know I'm suck)a party where all of us can have one of the best day in our life." "That is so sweet of you guys" "Thanks ino."sai said "this idea was originally from me to my beloved yuki and the other girl.GUYS!"Lee shout."3!2!1!" BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! the firework appear.suddenly someone put on a romantic music.even though the firework is still there they can't hear it.all of them were focus on their partner and dance through the slow music.they were dancing together under the moonlight "Thank you naruto-kun.this is the best birthday ever"hinata whisper."you're most welcome my princess.like the gift?"she nod"I love it.it's so pretty.thank you naruto-kun."he shook his head"thank you for accepting this moron to be your boyfriend." "And thank you for being a boyfriend to a typical kind of girl like me" "you are too far away from the word typical princess"naruto chuckle. "And you are deffinetly not a moron"she kiss naruto's cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger no jutsu!so do you guys like it?I really hope you do.and as I promise.it's long doesn't it?so I would like to apologize for the late update and for my horrible grammar
And for my horrible naming sense.so see you guys next time ja matta ne ~~^3^~~