Adventure

•No ones Pov• 

It was another boring day as Nobara and Yuji were at his apartment, Nobara on the other hand was building another shelf for Yujis shoes.

While she was doing that, Yuji was on his computer looking at some new heels seeing that they were black and at knee level he nodded in aprovement.

"Hmm..Hey Nobaraa do you hav-" just before Yuji could finish he was interrupted with yelling by the one and only Nobara "No! now go get yourself a job!" She said yelling.

Yuji sighed now on the floor looking at the ceiling "But Nobaraaaa they are on saleee! and theres only six of them left!" he said yelling at her, while the orange haired girl rolled her eyes getting up slamming her hands onto the half built shelf.

  "You little shit they better be worth it!" she said standing up walking to the island counter were the computer was.

( The black heels )

( The black heels )

Yuji quickly got up from the floor and smiled "They are, Look how cool they are!" He said clapping his hands, Nobara rolled her eyes and looked at the computer seeing the heels. "You dumbass those are fucken stripper shoes" she said smacking the back of his head.

"Ow! NoBaRAaa! but aren't they cool!" he said smiling,Nobara looked at him glaring. Yuji points at the computer, Nobara turns back looking at the heels again, taking a good look at them.

"Hmm.. well I guess, but they would look good in-" she stops as she gasp and so dose Yuji, they both looked at each other.

"White turtleneck long sleeves with black booty short!" They said yelling at the same time. They stared at each other as they soon ended up laughing together you see Nobara and Yuji are very good friends so they know each other like the back of their hand.

Just then an add popped up on the computer quickly getting Yujis attention "Hmm? what is this?" Yuji clicked on the sight and was sent to a red page with words and photos as it said

"Now Hiring"

Yuji was reading as Nobara was looking over his shoulder "Hmm..It says that a club somewhere in downtown is hiring and they need a bartender..?" His eyes widen seeing the pay "forty dollars an hour?!!" Yujis eyes widen and smirked "Thats a lot of money!" He said rubbing his hands together.

Nobara smacked the back of his head putting a card on the table "You're stupid thats how people die you know?!" She looking at him shaking her head, she walks back to the shelf on the floor on the other side of the apartment.