Chapter1

Allow me to tell you about myself. Nowadays, I am known as the rogue end mage. But what most people don't know is my story. I'll start at a young age. Be sure to get comfy, we are going to be here for a while.

Little Lance sat in silence and stared at his sister. It was his first time seeing her, as she had been at the overworld for the past six years. Lance was five at the time being.

"Lance this is your big sister, Andromeda," Anita, Lance's mom, said to him.

"How come I never seen her here though?" He replied.

Andromeda looked at her mom, who nodded. "I've just been busy, Lance. I was in the overworld for a job that was taking a long time."

"For over six years," Lance was clearly skeptical.

"Jobs are harder than they sound."

Thus, I began to know my sister as a part of the family. Dad was always very busy, Mom was my teacher, and Andromeda kept me from setting our home on fire. We were happy. You're probably wondering, if your sister had a job, who watched you when all of them were busy? Well, in the End, we have this thing that's similar to school, but isn't school. All of us are homeschooled. Allow me to explain...

"What do you mean I can't just stay here alone?" Little Lance, who was now six, was very upset.

Now, we meet his father, Theodoric. He smiled kindly at Lance's reaction. "Listen, son. When me, your mom, and your sister are busy, you'll get to go to this fun tower where you can make friends!"

"What exactally is that?"

"Untill you're ten years old, and can't stay home by yourself, you will go where all the other kids go. Basically, we call it Sky Home. It's a place high in the sky where you can play."

"I get to go in a tower, to make friends?"

"Yes, Lance.

"And look at the sky?!"

"Yes."

Lance considered this for a few moments. He could look at stars, practice magic, make friends, and be in a tower. Sounded like a good deal to him!

"Alright, Dad. I'll go. But, when I am ten, where will I go?"

"When you are ten," Theodoric said, "you will stay here. But when you get to be 15, you can wander the end, or stay at a friends house."

Happily, Lance agreed. He was very excited to go out, and make friends. It was a little lonely, having a sister who was 31 years older than you. Espacially when she's always working. I didn't only go to Sky Home when there was nobody to take care of me, I also went every day. Right after I finished schoolwork, I would head for the tower.

However, there was one problem with that place. Nobody, and I mean nobody, wanted to be my friend. I was considered "weird" and "gay" becuase of my preference to tight fitting clothes. I was also "strange" for liking frogs, stars, and most of all water. I know, I was from the End. Water and the End don't mix. Which is why I found it fascinating.

I was beggining to lose hope of ever finding a friend. Untill, one day, the "in her own world" girl noticed my existence.

A little girl, about a year older then Lance, came over to him.

"Pardon me, love. But are you aware that everyone here thinks you are weird and gay. I mean, don't get me wrong. If you are gay that's fine, but we're seven. Well, I'm seven, you're six"

Lance blinked at her. "I am aware that people think I'm gay, it's because of my tight clothes."

"Why do they find you strange and weird then, love?"

"Because I like the stars, frogs, and water."

"Water?" The blond girl blinked and pulled on one of her two braids. "I am afraid of water, love. See, I'm part Endermen."

"Why do you keep calling me love?" little Lance was very confused, as nobody had ever calle him that before.

"Oh! I apologize! I hven't even introduced myself. I'm Gwendolyn. I have a habit of calling everyone love. If you don't like it I can stop," Gwendolyn clasped her hands together as she waited for Lance's reply.

"You're fine. I'm Lance, by the way."

"It is a plessure to meet you, Lance."

And thus, a grate friendship began. Gwen was the exact friend I thought I would never find, and I was very glad for her friendship. We both loved practicing spells and studying the sky together.

Now, we must skip a few years into the future.

 Words: 749 (not counting these notes)

This is ment to be a book were you lissen to End characters tell you their story. The chapters cycle between different people, so you can have different views on the story.

I hope you liked it!                                                -Dragon