Prologue

Today, Sav and colleagues were having a full blast at a local pub near a gleaming billow beach in the metropolis. Everyone at the clamorous and crowded tavern are having the best time of their lives, like swinging each other to the rhythm, chanting to their colleagues to drink more, laughing with each other’s topic, and lastly lustfully getting along.

“Sav, here's a shot for you” her colleagues drunkenly offered her a shot of Jim Beam, and she went for it. As the music played, the people in the pub were all going wild and unhinged. Savannah dances like it’s her last and takes another shot of whiskey, drinking it like it's regular water to her “What a brave girl” her colleague friend drunkenly compliments her.

She doesn't mind drinking too much alcohol, since she has a high tolerance for alcohol. Her colleagues are all wasted from all the alcohol running to their blood, all of them were all hype-up when the DJ turned the volume to the MAX. And so, the pub is bouncing and the people are, as of how noisy and burst-out of the sounds.

She stops dancing and decides to head out to breathe some fresh air from the winds of the ocean. She inhaled the air around her and lightly exhaled, causing her to smile of how the air feels new and fresh. She grabs her phone out from her pocket and check the notification she received “What the fuck?” she curses after seeing 26 missed calls from her mom. 

Then a call suddenly appeared “Hello?” So she answered, and her mom started cussing her for not answering the call. “Sorry mom I’m at a local bar, partying” she honestly said, “Just change into decent clothes and come at the address that I’ll text to you” her mom angrily said “Okay, mom” she said in a low tone “And make sure to get your ass here as soon as possible!” her mom exclaimed and directly ended the call.

She ditched her colleagues and  drove off to her condominium. As she arrived at her condodium, she undressed herself and took a shower. After she took a steamy shower, she went through her closet and chose the best outfit she could find, touched her face with some makeup cosmetics, and lastly a spritz of Chanel Sycomore Eau de Parfum. Bythen,she is ready to impress many people.

As she's driving and the music is flowing through the atmosphere inside her car, her mom texts the said location of the meeting place. She’s wondering what her mom is up to in this unannounced  event that she wasn’t given a reminder for this, and the said location is miles away from her condodium so she added a little bit of speed.

After 30 minutes, she arrived at the said location and her mom is waiting for her outside of a famous five-star restaurant. She gave her keys to the Valet and they both went inside, noticing a mid 50's couple who’s waving at them. Then she started to have negative thoughts with this “What's mom up to these unfamiliar people?” she questioned herself.

“Is this your middle child, Ms. Young?” the woman asked her with a bright smile “Yes she is, Ms. Parker '' Her mom answered “How pretty is she” Ms. Parker complimented Savannah, and she gave her a smile. “By the way, my son had just arrived. You’ll love him” Ms. Parker informed us, and her Mom is giving some signal to act like a lady in front when you meet him.

“Raphael, here!” Ms. Parker called out for him and gestured to him. A tall figure with a blindsliding visuals and well-proportioned body showed up inside, people were all awestruck by his unrealistic and captivating distinct features.

“I’m sorry to keep you all waiting, I just had finished my operation an hour ago” he said with his calm deep and baritone voice, that makes you melt like an ice cream or like a creme brulee. “It's alright, my daughter and I just got here too” her mom said with a blithe tone, and after he sat down across from me.

“May I ask, why are we gathered here for tonight?” Sav directly asked them in a annoyed  tone, and everyone was looking at her “Savannah, your tone” Mrs. Young said glaringly to her daughter. Mr. and Mrs. Parker looked at each other and nodded their heads “So, we needed you both to save a Pharmaceutical Company” Mrs. Parker stated “Which company?” I curiously asked “Optimum Healthcare Solutions” Mrs. Young answered with a gloomy tone.

"Is this about the financial problems of our company?” Sav said with a worried-questioning look "Yes, the bankruptcy of O.H.S" Mrs. Parker replied "So, what's the solution for this?" Raphael bragged in "The only solution for this is marriage of convenience" Mr. Parker replied with a stern tone.

"Marriage of Convenience? Us? the both of us in this??" she shutters of what Mr. Parker stated. "Is there any solution, instead of arranged marriage?" she freaks out "Well, this the one thing we both agree as your parents " Mrs. Parker said as she held Sav's hands.

"This is a decision we made, will make your company return to its old days and still run through many generations, and also make your life the best life you'll ever imagine" Mrs. Parker said as she calmed Sav's mind.

She took a deep breath and immediately agreed without any second thoughts. She knows it will save her mom's company. And at the end, she'll live the best lifestyle. She hopes she'll not regret this decision she agreed to. Regrets in your life will make your life messier.

"Are you sure?" her mom assured her with tears in her eyes, and she just nodded in response. "How about you, Raphael?" Mrs. Parker inquired of her son "As this is a marriage of convenience, and for the sake of Optimum Healthcare Solutions, I have decided to make a deal to agree on this," Raphael clarified courteously.

He just agreed in this situation, since helping people is his thing. We all know arranged marriage is an uncomfortable thing that will happen mostly in young adults. It may be the right or wrong decision, but we'll never know what will truly ensue in the unpredictable future.

Will they find love in this loveless marriage or something unfortunate will come off in their future lives?