info

Some infos before the book begins.

1. In the past Eunbyul & junhi were bestfriend but when Junhi's brother Junho came back from Australia she started spending more time with him then, eunbyul felt lefted out, one day the three of them were hanging out while crossing a road a car suddenly came very fast, Eunbyul was in the middle of the road since she is a bit slow, then junho quickly push her & became the prey of the car & after that he is in coma, junhk started visiting him & hating Eunbyul, she ended her friendship with eunbyul, at the moment she was crying she met asahi.

2. Eunbyul has a special skateboard that yoshi gave it to her, when she first time win a competitions she wonned a art competition since she is very slow, yoshi knew that she is good atleast at something & gave her the special skateboard as a congrats of winning & Eunbyul treasures the skateboard alot like ALOT if you say something bad about the skateboard like it is ugly she will not hesitate to talk back or even if it means throwing her hands cause it was the first time someone gave her a gift other then her ex bff junhi cause her grandparents are kind of poor.

3. Eunbyul's parents are dead when she was 5 they died in a car accident from that day her grandparents raised her & sometimes her uncle & aunt would come to visit her, she knew being depressed will not help her parents come back so she acts cheerfull.

4. Eunbyul is a cheerful & happy girl right but... the truth is she is in depression. Her parents died, her bff left her though she didn't do anything.
She always get left outed whenever her & her friends hang out, he crush likes someone else who is not her( ex crush) like who wouldn't feel lonely?

5. Eunbyul acts cute, happy & cheerful to not worry her grandparents she is actually not a really happy & cheerful girl, she has many enemies in school though she didn't do anything, chan, felix, hyunsuk, jihoon, yoshi & junkyu were the one's who noticed it & tries to make her feel special.

6. The reason shinyoung & eunbyul are enemies is, one time shinyoung accidentally hit one of Eunbyul's friend's eye so she started crying, eunbyul fought with shinyoung For it, though they are enemies they treat each other like real friends & sometimes a couple ( they act like a couple but irl they see each other as friend not enemy )

Some facts.

Junkyu is the teacher of eunbyul's class.

Leeknow is strict to other students but soft to Eunbyul.

Chan, felix, hyunsuk, jihoon, yoshi & junkyu always try to do something that makes Eunbyul happy & forget all bad things.

Eunbyul used to had a crush on her classmate, ryuji, but he likes another girl, haneul, from other class but the girl is lesbian & like another girl, yeji, when she saw ryuji confessing his love to haneul in the rooftop she cried in the bathroom & all night, she became broken & started showing her real self, well haneul rejected ryuji but ryuji sticks around haneul.