The Land of No Escape

I slowly opened my eyes. I squinted my eyes and searched my bedroom for my glasses. I found them laying next to me. I blinked and felt my vision slowly adjusting. Once everything came into focus I realized that I wasn't in my bedroom but in fact in a cold stone cave. "Tommy this isn't funny!" I yelled. I never understood why my brother loved playing pranks so much. "Tommy?" I slowly arose. I picked up a stick that was laying near me and slowly came to the cave entrance. It wasn't much I admit but I had to know where I was. I saw someone walk in and shrieked. I attempted to stab the person with my stick but it snapped as soon as it made contact with his skin.
"What the hell!" The boy exclaimed . He scowled and glared at me through his long blonde bangs. Looking at him more closely I saw he was rather cute. I blushed slightly but quickly shook that away when I realized he probably was the one who brought me here in the first place.
"Who are you!" I demanded. He gave a long sigh and said
"I'm the one who saved you. I'm Asher and just to add I don't enjoy being stabbed." I slowly relaxed.
"But I don't understand." I said, "Where am I?"
"Your in the Iceland." Asher stated looking bored. I felt as if he was getting sick of my questions but I had to know more about what was going on.
"What's the Iceland?" I asked
"Look nobody knows how we get here or why. We don't know how to escape either. One day your sleeping the next your here. And we're trapped until we die in the other world or it gets us. I've been here for about six months." He said. I tried to take this all in. I didn't understand any of this. What was it? I debated whether to ask Asher or not be he seemed irritated. I sighed.
"I'm sorry about hurting you I just got freaked." I said running my fingers through my stringy brown hair.
"Whatever" he said, "We should probably get moving those things will get us if we stay in one place too long." I wanted to ask what things but I decided it would be for the best if I kept my mouth shut. So I slowly followed Asher into this strange land that I was trapped in.