Senior class

Noah Sterecra: 4th highest GPA in the school, excellent grades, best friends with Izzy, Eva, Owen, and Cody. Is dating Cody, in the drama club (cast), band (trombone), chorus (alto), art club, and student council (vice president)

Cody Anderson: has PTSD and anxiety, barely passing grades, best friends with Noah, Team Amazon (-Sierra), and The Drama Brothers. Is dating Noah, in the drama club (tech crew), band (flute), natural helpers, fundraising committee, and sewing club

Duncan Ayuda: voted "most likely to go to prison" in his junior year, absolutely fucking horrific grades, he has no friends (I wonder why), low-key SIMPS for Alejandro, in cheerleading squad (joined on a dare)

Alejandro Deaddonkeys: most popular male senior, good grades, friends with Heather, dj, Geoff, and Scott. Is crushing on Duncan but denys his feelings, in football (⚽),  natural helpers, and band (saxophone)

Izabel "Izzy" Smithe-Greene: local nutjob, excellent grades, friends with Eva, Owen, Noah, Cody, Gwen, and Leshawna. Dating Eva, in drama club (cast), art club, and student council (treasurer)

Evangeline "Eva" Buckland: punk rock lesbian 🙀, decent grades, friends with team escope+ Owen and Cody, and Jasmine. Dating Izzy, in basketball.

Heather Smithe: Izzys alpha bitch of a half sister,  good grades, friends with Courtney, Alejandro, and Cody. Is aroace cuz I said so (so no crush), in cheerleading squad, drama club (tech crew "because I get to burn people with the spotlight")

yuh those are the important ones everybody else is irrelevant /hj 😎😋😝😜😍😩😳😇😈😬😆😃 (kill me why is my sense of humor just a bunch of emojis)

n e wayz first chapter cuming soon 

HAAHHAHAHAHA CUM IM SO FUN KNEE HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇😇😇😉😉😉😉😉😉😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😋😋😋😋😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😩😩😩😩😩😩😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😎😎😎😎😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😏😏😏😏😏😏😳😳😳😳😳😈😈😈😈😈😈😊😊😊😊😊😊😁😁😁😁😁😁

(Btw the pic at the top is of my mom & my dog I used to have)