↠ Chapter 1 ↠

Velma Dinkley looked back at Coolsville Penitentiary, wanting to talk to Coco Diablo even more. However, a gentle hand being placed on her shoulder shook Velma out of her thoughts and she looked up to see Daphne staring at her with worried eyes. "It'll be alright, Velma," she promised the younger girl and Velma nodded her head, smiling a small smile at he friends.

She didn't know why she was feeling this way. Velma didn't know why she was still hung up on the white-haired woman. Coco Diablo was a criminal mastermind and yet, Velma could feel herself swooning over the woman still. This is one powerful crush. The girl turned to look back at Daphne, who hadn't even left her side yet.

"I'm trying to stop," Velma knew it was wrong and yet, she couldn't help but swoon over Coco. The woman was smart and she clearly took time in making sure that everything looks presentable. Velma let out a small huff of breath, knowing she would need another person to crush on since her current crush was in jail.

"You can't force yourself to not feel things," Daphne told one of her best friends and Velma looked up at her, her eyes soft. "I know it sucks to know that your crush is one of our enemies but honestly Velma, it's not like you're doing anything wrong. I know you wouldn't conspire with her," Velma looked at the taller girl in horror.

"I would never!" Daphne pushed down the guilt she felt when Velma looked over at her with wide eyes. Of course, Daphne knew Velma would never do anything to hurt them but she wanted to see what Velma would have said, regardless of her crush on Coco or not. Never change, Velma. Never change. Daphne gently patted Velma's arm.

"I know you wouldn't," she said before pulling Velma into a hug. Velma melted into the hug, smiling softly at Daphne.

***

Coco Diablo was simply sitting about in her prison, wondering what she was going to do for the time being. She couldn't run her business because she was in jail and her business was what got her thrown in the Penitentiary in the first place, of course, for the time being, Coco wanted to avoid costumes. Maybe we can think about the little cutie. Coco opened her eyes in shock, wondering why her brain was thinking about the nerd that was with Mystery Inc. The woman swallowed, knowing she couldn't allow herself to fall for the enemy and that's exactly what Velma Dinkley was: the enemy.

Coco knew she shouldn't allow herself to think about one of the people who had thrown her into jail and yet, all Coco wanted was to sit down and talk to Velma. "You have got to be kidding me right now," the young woman stood up and she walked to the bars of the cell she was in, her hips swaying from side to side as she leaned her head against the bars. Damn it. Coco didn't really want to be thinking about Velma, especially not when she noticed the way Velma was looking at her. "Looking at me like such a lovestruck teenager," Coco shook her head, knowing that it had to be impossible.

There was no way that Velma had actually fallen for a criminal mastermind, especially not someone who made costumes in order to stop her and her friends.

Coco shook her head, wanting to keep on denying it to herself, even though she had gotten a letter from the girl the next morning. The villain mastermind didn't want to think about the letter, which was why she hadn't opened it yet.