Friendship

Emylyn

Today I have school. Ergh. I hate it so much. It has boring ass teachers, food that tastes like plastic, and girls that think wearing nothing but a thong to school is necessary...

I went over to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped down and once the water was hot I stepped in...

I literally have to have the hottest showers in the world cause I hate warm or cold ones...

I washed my hair doing two shampoos and a conditioner and turned off the water. I stepped out and wrapped a white towel around my body...

Walking to my closet to find some clothes I found a nice strapped crop top, light blue ripped skinny jeans, and brown combat boots...

I walked downstairs really hungry as usual. And saw my half-sister Ellie eating her breakfast...

We aren't by blood sisters but she's powered me through everything...

'Hey Em. You want some pancakes?'

'Yeah. But why are you making them you hate pancakes?'

(A/N: My half-sister does really hate pancakes. I've known her since I was five and I still don't understand)...

'Mum and Dad have gone to work and James has already gone to school'

-- 'And you can't cook to save your life'

'I too can cook'

'A sandwich doesn't count'

'Okay fine'

She passed me the plate with three pancakes with whipped cream, syrup, chocolate chips, strawberries, and grapes on. They looked delicious...

'Thanks El'

'You want a ride from college?'

'Nah I'm probably going with Luke anyway'

'Emylyn I know you like that boy. Like like him'

'Pfft yeah r-right'

'Em'

'Okay I do like him it's just that he'll never fancy me'

'Your his best friend of course he'll like you. You just need to make him jealous'

'Jealous?'

'Yeah. Like ask a guy to be your fake boyfriend to make him jealous, and Luke hates to see you hurt so he'll have to like you'

'That's a great plan El. Thanks.'

'No problem'

My phone buzzed saying I had a text, I looked at the screen seeing it was from Luke I read it:

Penguin:

Hey Em! Outside hope your having good breakfast love you bae xx

I smiled looking at the 'love you bae xx'...

I texted him back saying I'm coming and said good bye to my sister...

I grabbed my bag and saw Luke waiting for me...

'Hey Lukey'

'Hey Emylyn you ready for hell?'

I giggled and smiled at him. I always loved his corny jokes...

'Yeah. Bet Mr Adams will give us detention again'

He laughs looking at me and blushing...

---♡---♡---♡---

We finally arrive and see all our friends Michael, Ashton, Calum, Taylor, and Katie...

'Hey' They all screamed in sync...

'Hiya' Luke and me said...

Luke went to go hug Ash, Cal and Mikey; as I went to hug Taylor and Katie...

'So what you have first?' Ashton asked me...

'I have Science with Calum'

'Cool so we can walk together then' Calum said looking at me...

He's perfect! I'll ask him to be my fake boyfriend to make Luke jealous!...

'Yeah let's get going'

We said good bye and started walking to class before I asked him...

'Cal?'

'Yeah Em?'

'Can you do me a favour?'

'I'm not helping you hide the body'

I laugh at him loud...

'No, no that's not it'

'Then what is it?'

'Can you be my fake boyfriend'

'What? Why?'

'I have a crush on Luke. And I don't know whether he likes me that way so I need to make him jealous, to see whether he reacts'

'Of course I'll help. You and Luke have always been my OTP!'

'Thanks so much Calum your the best!'

I hugged him and then we walked into the classroom ready to start the awful day...

---♡---♡---♡---

Ooh cliffhanger! What happens when Luke finds out about Emylyn and Calum?

Follow my #Twitter @Elligenced. And next chapter will be up tomorrow afternoon

Love you Soldiers!