One Shot~

Isagi Yoichi was not expecting to hear that his old teammate, Bachira Meguru, was here. Not like this, and he isn't sure if it's a good thing.

He was once a promising football player, headed towards a dream to become one of the best in the world.

But an accident happened that rendered Isagi kicked out. He was presented as an Omega.

Omega's were seen as the bottom of the barrel in society, similar to servants and women in the early 17th century.

When he was kicked out, Isagi was sent to an Omega home. The blue lock was seen as heaven compared to what he went trough at "Omichis Omegas". Omichi was the man in charge of the home and while he was a Beta, he had this sick enjoyment of seeing Omega's in heat surrounded by Alpha's hormones yet couldn't be touched and marked by an Alpha.

It made heats feel like torture.

Now Isagi had been living here for almost a year with the constant reminder of what he once lost. He had his own private room and watched TV to see how successful team Z had become.

It made his insides fuzzy and his omega purr whenever he saw how Bachira had drastically improved with his dribbling.

It still left him wondering how Bachira knew about this place. The place that's tormented him for years and left him weak, frail and covered in scars.

Isagi only knew Bachira was here because of the sounds of those outside giggling and trying to get his attention. Isagi started to get a headache so he grabbed a sound player and put headphones in.

While they weren't allowed much, Isagi was the 'prized' omega thanks to his connections and fame so he was rewarded with small gifts. Nothing that would let him contact the outside world but be able to view it.

Life's alright in Devil Town

The familiar sounds of Cavetown filled his senses and left him feeling the urge to dance.

It's funny how Isagi had never danced till Bachira grabbed his hands and spun him around the soccer fields after a hard game.

Yeah, right, no one's gonna catch us now

Isagi destroyed over twelve players' dreams at soccer single-handedly and the thing that destroyed himself was biology.

Dad has bought a new car now

Isagi did sometimes wonder how his parents were. It had been around a year and a half since he last saw them. Were they okay? He hoped so.

We're fine, no one's gonna catch us now (okay)

Isagi was lost in his head and the music that he didn't hear the door open nor the yellow eyes watching him intently as his body moved and feet carried his around with such coordination and precision that one would think he never had to give up soccer.

You said something dumb again

Isagi softly started to sing the song while hos eyes remained shut.

She's mad, at least that's what they say

Bachira's thumb went to his mouth as the monster within demanded that he claimed his long lost love. This was his omega.

Mom and dad aren't in love

That was true, he joined the Blue Lock to get better at soccer but to also run away from the problems present at home.

That's fine, I'll settle for two birthdays.

Bachira took a step into the room, ready to hug and hold the omega who was letting out distressed pheromones.

Devil town is colder in the summertime

Isagi did a small kick with the side of his foot towards the door as if his body was telling him to pass. But to who?

I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times

Isagi knew that was true if he was forced to stay in this center anylonger.

Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night.

A hand grabbed Isagi's making him gasp and look up to see a face he'd only been able to see on a tv screen.

"Bachira-"

"Shh I've got you Isa-Chan! Just dance with me," Bachira whispered into Isagi's ear, making the omega shiver and let out a small whine.

Bachira unplugged the headphones from the soundplayer and removed them from Isagi's ears as the music played in the room.

I still get a little scared of something new

Bachira held Isagi tighter as the song seemed to take a more heartfelt tone.

But I feel a little safer when I'm with you

Isagi's head somehow found Bachira's shoulder as the two swayed in the small room.

Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too