Prologue: Welcome Home

-Hashirama-
We got home an hour later. I got out of the car and went to unbuckle Naruto from his car seat.

I put him in one of my arms and carried his stuff in my hand.

When I got to the front door I saw Madara, my girlfriend, pacing back and forth.

When she went to the other room that's when I entered the house.

When I opened the door, Madara came back out of the room she went into and she saw me and Naruto.

"Hashi! Who's kid is that?! And why are you back so late!?" Madara said all in one breath. When she does that, she's genuinely worried with like 20 different other emotions.

"Calm down Mads," I tried to calm her down. "This is my cousin, Naruto Uzumaki. I adopted him an hour or two earlier."

That seemed to calm her down a bit but she said, "You still didn't answer my question, why were you out so late? I'm pretty sure it dosent take that long to adopt a child."

"Oh, I stopped at McDonald's and got you what you liked because a figured you'd be mad at me.." I said while scratching the back of my head.

Madara had stars in her eyes and gasped pretty loud. "You didn't."

"I did." I gave her the bag and her drink. I sat the sleeping Naruto on the couch. "Aww, I could never stay mad at your Hashi."

She pulled me into a hug and gave me a million kisses. "Why must you torture me like this, Mads?" I said trying to pry myself from her grasp.

But that made her pull me in harder. She then spun me around until I felt the color fade from my face.

Naruto woke up due to all of the commotion.

"RaRa? Who's the girl with long hair?" "Uh, m-my girlfriend Naruto." I said while scratching my face with a single finger.

"If you adopted me, does that make her my mommy?"

Madara heard this and her eyes glew lighter than the sun.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Im your mommy!" Madara picked up Naruto and started rubbing her cheek against his.

A few hours later...

-Narrator-
Everyone was having fun. Madara was playing with Naruto and Hashirama was making Naruto's favorite food, pork miso ramen. Naruto was only 5, but he was very energetic.

Madara liked it, but Hashirama knew he'd be way too tired at the end of the day.