SFW Alphabet | Headcanon

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Kevin doesn't typically show PDA, but he's very cuddly behind closed doors. He's more fond of verbal affection or random hugs. Streber likes PDA because of how it embarrasses Kevin.

--

B = Best friends (How were they as friends?)

They always had some romantic sparks. When they first met they both already had little flutters of feelings but it just got more and more as they got to know each other.

--

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

The two love cuddles. Streber really likes having weight on top of him (blankets, boxes, etc) so he likes to cuddle with Kevin laying on his chest in some way.

--

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

They don't necessarily have a plan for the future but they're pretty domestic with each other. Kevin typically does most chores because Streber is literally missing an arm. He tries to help out with the cleaning but Kevin insists he doesn't push himself.

--

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

they would not break up because I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH NOOO

--

F = Fiancé (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Kevin kinda thinks marriage is weird but he doesn't mind the concept of a wedding. He's not one for parties, but it'd be nice. Streber loves the idea of a wedding but he'd probably stay with Kevin, wedding or not.

--

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Kevin is very sweet with Streber after his accident. He was worried he may hurt him by accident but after a month or two they adjusted. Streber is very sweet as well. He likes to just admire Kevin. It embarrasses them a little, but they're flattered.

--

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Streber LOVES hugs. He loves to squeeze and snuggle Kevin. Kevin doesn't mind at all. (Unless they have to go to work.)

--

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Kevin struggled with saying it for a long time. The first time he said 'I love you' was when Streber woke up in the hospital. Streber entirely understood and when Kevin said that its heart absolutely melted.

--

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Streber can get pretty jealous. If he sees someone eyeing his boyfriend strangely he'll be sure to give him kisses and hold his hand. Kevin doesn't really get jealous but he does get kind of anxious sometimes.

--

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss each other? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Their kisses are usually very quick unless it's a more intimate situation. Kevin likes to give Streber kisses on the cheeks, they're easier for him and he knows it likes the cheek kissies. Streber likes to kiss them on the side of the neck. It may be because of its vampire aesthetic, it just likes to see how flustered Kevin gets. (They both like to be kissed anywhere that the other wants to kiss them)