sweet online class(Ni-ki)🧁

Y/n's POV:
Another new morning came as my alarm started ringing,I woke up squinting at the sound of it but soon smiled when I realised who is sleeping next to me .
Turning to my side I saw my boyfriend Ni-ki laying down beside me curled up in the sheets with his face dug in the pillow .
I slowly and carefully started to move out of the bed just to be pulled back by Him ugh.

"Yah Nishimura ,lemme goooo"
I pleaded pouting.
"Noooo,where u have to go this early in the lockdown???"
He groaned and questioned.
"I have online classes baby ,lemme go and freshen up now plss"
I again pleaded him but he just ignored and snuggled more into the crook of my neck.

"Ugh fine 5 more minutes"
I gave up .

5 minutes passed and Ni-ki just hugged u more tightly snuggling more in u .

You soon realised that ur getting late so without any second thought you pushed him off yourself causing him to directly fall off the bed and you rushed in the bathroom giggling to yourself.

You came after freshening up and sat again on the bed only to find Ni-ki already laying there straight with a pout
"Miyanhae Nishimura" u said smiling and he soon gave up sulking only bcs you called him 'Nishimura' he loves being called by his surname especially from you.

You sat on the bed with your tab and small foldable table as you logged into your online class while Niki hugged your waist from under the table as you continued to study while cuddling with him.

___________________________
A/n's note:
Guys I really need more ideas please it would be nice if you all comment and put requests.
And Sorry for the short chapters,I promise to come up with more creative ideas next time!
Saranghae <3