Chapter Two: It Isn't a Video Game

Papyrus and you turned down a very forestry area off from the more suburban homes. Your blue eye lights widen at the size of houses that you ever seen. They looked like castles than homes to families, the skeletons sure do have thing for big houses. "WELCOME TO THE SKELETON HOME," Papyrus proudly stated pulling to the most beautiful home you ever saw. It looked like a home out of magazine, but in real life.

The home was of contrast of suburban to a mix of country. It was gorgeous, the perfect yard of nicely cut grass, trees surrounding the edges, flower beds lined straight across the front. The house shimmering in the bright sun of creams, light brown wood, to stone all along. How did they afford this?

Pulling up the driveway with Papyrus opening one of the three garage doors, to pulling in park to a very empty garage. The others must be at work, but still see a over abundance of three motorcycles parked to the side at the end. Unbuckling your seatbelt to opening the door; Papyrus locked the convertible with two beeps ushering you to the side door. Following in the slightly very tall skeleton into a very clean kitchen.

Somehow, standing next to Papyrus reminded you of a very tall and skinny basketball player. You slightly wondered if he ever played basketball?

The kitchen was elegant as ever with dark wood cabinets and very contrast of marble countertops. It had a very homey feel to it. Especially, the smell of herbs and cinnamon throughout the big kitchen opened to a very grand dining/living space.

You saw Sans standing in front of a fireplace, still having his signature smile an hands pulled in his hood pockets.

"BROTHER GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME SAFELY," Papyrus exclaimed taking you over to very large black leather couch. You sat in front of the two brothers with nervously twirling your thumbs and trickling sweat of looking at two now existing skeleton brothers. They might be more like strangers to you than you though.

Curling into yourself, Papyrus stood next to his brother of the prominent fireplace. You noticed a very big flat screen tv hanging above their skulls, to the very over assortment of gaming consoles.

Wonder if they have a Xbox somewhere?

Sans coughed into his hand getting your attention. He kept his very white eye lights baring into your own blue ones. "Let's get this over with kiddo, I got more important matters," he said sliding his hand back into his pocket. You nod. "Yes sir," you say quietly. Papyrus gave you a wink for your obvious shyness. "Firstly kid, I and Pap own this house, secondly if you stay you'll be putting yourself into helping out and paying when the time come,". You gulped to the smiling socket blue wearing skeleton. "YES, MY LADY EMILY WE ALL SKELETONS MUST HELP IN ONE OR TWO CHORES AND PAY A BILL COUNTER TO LIVING HERE; BUT FOR NOW I AND SANS SHALL HAPPILY HELP YOU BACK ON YOUR FEET TILL YOUR READY," Papyrus exceedingly said putting his fists on his hips for a pose.

"Me and my bro will help ya, but the rest of our house skeleton mates will pitch if they choose,". "YES, LITTLE SKELETON SOME OF OUR HOUSEMATES SHALL HELP AND WILL SOON LOVE TO MEET YOU,". You hum listening on to their rules and regulations on living in the skeleton household. It kinda sucked that you had a to pay everything back in fold if you want to get stuff from the store. Which was gonna even more suck since money was never your strong suit. Oh well. At least Papyrus kept you from feeling overwhelmed to Sans putting the law ten fold on you.

Until, he got to the rules of the house. God you never heard so many. Sans even had to hand a stapled paper to you to read over. Saying he didn't have the time to go over it and left for more important business.

Papyrus took over getting you a grand Great Papyrus tour.

You followed the tall skeleton showing you the big skeleton mansion. "THIS IS THE LIBRARY," he showed opening to a very opened book full room. It probably wasn't used much by the looks of it. Papyrus stated mostly some of them rather be in the game room than step in for actual knowledge. Next, he took you to a workout room, gaming room, the downstairs half bathroom and laundry room next to the garage.