33

Dear KJ Bueñaflor,

I love you, kuya KJ.

I'm sorry, kuya KJ.

Thank you, kuya KJ.

These are the words I never said to you because I thought you would hate hearing them. You never wanted me to express how much I love, care for, sorry for, or even grateful for you. I don't know why, you never said it to me either. I just did what made you comfortable.

But since this is ending. No assurances or everything, I'm still writing this for you. You are the most wonderful and hardworking person I even know, aside from our parents. When I see you crying out of frustration, it breaks me. Because I know I'm the reason, because I know I'm you holding you down and trying to limit all the things you deserve to do.

I'm sorry for taking your childhood, instead of dancing in the rain, your eyes feasted with tears. I'm sorry for being the children monster that tainted your eyes with a bloodshed hue and for putting you in a vast dark Pandora's box with no additional accessories to make up for the pain I inflicted on you. I'm always sorry, kuya KJ.

But please know that I'm always thankful for every effort you put in to look after me. Even though we had glares, scoldings, and arguments, I know that you still care for me. More than anyone, it was always you who made me your priority. And I'm thankful that you did, I'll never have made it through without your help, kuya KJ. Now, please have the time of your life. Take care of yourself and don't push you body anymore.

Don't be a virgin, I'll hate you. I love you, kuya KJ, thank you for everything.

Your beautiful sister in the word and the best of the bestest,
Eiren