3/3

"Honestly," Spencer huffs as he drives around the next small town they come across, hoping to find a motel of some kind and failing. He turns to look over his shoulder at Brendon and Jon in the backseat. Jon is still grinning like a maniac, though his lips are blue and he is shivering. He's got Brendon's jacket over his shoulders, other than that, he is only in his boxers, and Brendon is hanging onto him, but grinning like he is in on the joke. "Honestly," Spencer huffs again.

Spencer gives up and finds the local hotel. It's not cheap, but his parents are rich. They lied to Spencer all of his life, so Spencer figures that in return he can spend some of their money. And, at least, when he uses his credit card, his parents can see where he is, that he is still alive. It's his way of calling home.

Spencer gets a hotel room with three beds, and as they make themselves at home, Spencer begins to wonder if he should stop being a coward and actually call home. He doesn't think he is ready yet.

Jon and Brendon are both giddy and just not thinking straight. Spencer orders Jon to put some warm, dry clothes on, Brendon too, but they just snicker and giggle and shove each other playfully.

"Fine. Die of a fucking cold," Spencer snaps. In a way it's nice to see Jon smile, to hear him laugh, but it's not exactly normal to march into the sea, is it? Spencer finally manages to convince Jon to have a hot shower. Brendon sits around in the hotel room, having stripped down to wet boxers, and they hear the shower running. Brendon keeps fiddling with his hands, unsure, nervous, but all the same eager.

Spencer looks out the window. It's a small private hotel, they're on the third floor. It's a nice room with nice beds and a minibar, it's decorated in a sailing theme, which is tacky but can't be helped. Spencer sighs and keeps staring out of the window. He hears a door opening and closing, and looks back to the room to see that Brendon has disappeared into the bathroom.

Spencer swallows and decides it's a good idea to take in the local sights. He grabs the room key and makes a quick exit.

In the shower, Jon says, "You're beautiful," and presses Brendon against the wall. Brendon gasps and almost blushes. Jon is smiling against his neck, and this all seems pretty perfect to Brendon. It's romantic, even, the salt in their hair, the hot water running down their bodies. Jon makes him feel safe, and Brendon is falling in love with the feeling.

"I do stupid things when I think someone's really beautiful," Jon murmurs, his hands shamelessly moving over Brendon's skin. They're both hard, and Brendon still hasn't got used to this whole sex thing, or this touching thing, or any of it. He still feels a bit embarrassed because someone is seeing him naked and aroused. "I do some really stupid things with beautiful kids like you," Jon says, capturing Brendon's mouth in a lustful kiss.

"I don't mind," Brendon smiles against his lips and Jon has to laugh.

"Will you..." Jon starts, his voice less playful now, "will you ride me?"

Brendon takes a few moments to translate Jon's words, and once he is sure he thinks he knows what Jon means, his stomach drops and toes curl, and he breathes, "Yes."

Jon moans, his voice hot and impatient because Brendon doesn't realise how sexy he is, and that makes him so much sexier. Jon was never too keen on having a shower anyway, so they get out. Maybe it is a bit romantic, the way Jon carries Brendon to the nearest bed they find with Brendon's legs wrapped around Jon's waist and their mouths locked together. Spencer isn't there, but it honestly wouldn't matter much either way.

Brendon is beneath Jon, who is trying to find a few of Brendon's weak spots. One of them is his belly button, and Jon dips his tongue in, making Brendon whimper. Then he's flipped them around and Brendon is straddling his chest. Jon has worked two fingers in him, and he thinks that maybe he should buy lube to make this easier for Brendon in the future. If, that is, they are going to be doing this frequently. It's an incredible turn on, the blush on Brendon's cheeks and the way his body shakes when Jon's fingers press against his prostate. The sight of it is mesmerising.