[Ch. 2] The Plan

-Later after class Yuki confronted you

-"What did he say to you?!  Are you ok?! You didn't give him your address right?? OR YOUR NUMBER?! OMG-"

-"Yuki shut up.  All that happened was we arranged a little hang out time at lunch.  Calm down.  And he's not as creepy as you think."

-Your face looking down at Yuki from her perspective looked like a devil.  You were angry.  It was just you being protective of someone you admire. 

-After realizing your defending him as if you were dating, your face turned red and you walked away silently.

*time skip to lunch*

-You sat down at the same table as Miyamura.  He always sits alone in the corner farthest from the door and opposite from the garbage.  You both brought your lunch like normal though so it was pretty easy to get a seat before the line came rushing in.

-"Hey Y/n."

-"Fancy meeting you here!"

-You giggled at your own joke quietly before sitting next to him.  Then you looked at your watch.

-"We have about 5 minutes and 38 seconds until Yuki shows up, meaning we only get that much time to talk."

-"Then why don't we plan another time.. where it's just the two of us?"

-Your eyes widened in shock.  You didn't expect him to budge in and speak up like that.  But after he said that you saw the panic on his face.

-"NOT IN A WEIRD WAY I SWEAR I JUST-"

-"It's okay I know what you mean, I think that's a great idea.  Actually here.."

-He tilted his head in confusion as you wrote down on a sticky note your number and address.

-"Okay.. thanks.  I'll give you a call later then"

-"Sounds good!"

-Miyamura grabbed all his things and the note and left right as Yuki was in his sight.  He ended up only sitting a few tables away but I'm pretty sure it's only because every other table was full.  You smiled as you watched him walk away.

-"Y/n!!!!!!!!!!!  Ooh who you looking at now~. Is he cute??"

-She looked in the same direction you were and smacked you to get your attention.  She seemed angry and almost a bit jealous.

-"Y/n!  What did I tell you!  He's a creep-"

-"Yuki, go apologize."

-Her face of anger turned to confusion and shock.  Like she was looking at a whole new person.

-"W-what?"

-"Apologize to him.  Now."

-You looked just as emotionless as you intended to look.  Yuki almost started to back up, she looked like she was worried about you.

-Instead of saying anything else she walked over in his direction.  Said sorry, came back and sat down silently.  She seemed pissed but didn't want you to know so she pretended nothing happened.  The rest of the lunch period between you two was silent.  Not a single word was spoke