¡Code Karen!

~Enjoy~

It was the morning before Thanksgiving day and it was time to go grocery shopping, with luck, Kai was able to find the last turkey available. Aqaintanced with his husband, Cole. As he picked it up, smiling with joy. It was washed away when a feminine pair of hands reached for the same turkey.
"Hey!" Kai yelled, snatching away the turkey from a women, looking at him with disbelief, and irritation. "What do you think your doing? You have no right to snatch that from me!" The lady cried, causing a few of passing people to sneak their noses into their conversation, some even having the audacity to pull out their phones.

"Ma'am, with all due respect, my husband happened to take the turkey first" Cole interjected, wrapping his arm around Kai in a reflex of protection. The women's eyes willed wide as she replayed the words in her head, 'husband.'  "What do mean husband?! You are both boys! You shouldn't be dating, or even so as married!  go find yourselves some pretty women instead!" She screeched, her vile words piercing Kai's temper like a blade through butter.
Kai placed the turkey in the cart, looking at the women like she was a wicked beast from another realm. "You better slam that bitchy mouth of yours or I will gladly take the time in jail for beating the fucking shit out of you!" Kai threatened, only to be held back by his taller, and most definitely stronger husband. People screamed for the fight, ignoring the fact that they were in a local, used to be quiet store.

The women raised her hand to her chest, to better measure just how offended she was with that threat, and the overuse of foul language. With all the ruckus, security guards walked in the store puzzled, looking at people who moved food shelves aside to lift the amount of terrain, two remaining people who looked just about ready to kill eachother, and another man who was vividly worried; and slightly frustrated.

"Now what is going on here?" One of the security guards said, walking through the built up crowd. A person informed with the information, telling him about the women and Kai's very harsh threat. The security guard nodded, he made his way through until he was right infront of them both, reaching his hands out in a motion to stop all action.
"It has been brought to my attention that there is a fight going on between the two of you, and I will kindly ask you both to walk separate ways, or to leave this facility." He ordered, Kai scoffed and walked back to his cart, Cole following in suit.
As they left to pay, Kai could swear he saw the gleam of mischief that left the women's face.

He furrowed his brows and stopped midway, "what now?" Cole mouthed, rather annoyed. Kai huffed, deciding to be the smart one and walk away. "Nothing, let's go."

God, he HATED karens.