Chapter 5

Today was the day Theo and I leave for Hogwarts. "Good morning love," Theo said bringing me my morning coffee. "Morning to you too," I said taking the coffee from him. "Shower we have to leave soon," Theo said sitting down by my feet. "Ok I will be down in 30 minutes, also what do I wear," I asked stopping in the bathroom doorway. "Comfy but cute ass fuck," He said sitting on the bed.I went into my closet and grabbed grey sweatpants, a white long-sleeve crop, and my airforces. I turned the bath into a shower and started the water. I jumped into the shower and started to wash my body. I was in and out. I dried my hair and put some mascara on. Along with perfume and my jewelry. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Theo was gone.I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I walked into the living room and saw Theo and his mom. I have yet to meet her, he always took me how kind she was. "Mom this is Y/n," Theo said grabbing my hand. I shook her hand with my other hand. "Hello," I said with a smile on my face. "Oh darling your perfect for my baby," She said looking me up and down. I looked at Theo as she turned me around."Well you two have a fun time at Hogwarts," She said stepping away from me and Theo. I looked at Theo and signed him to leave. He took my hand a lead me to the front door. We walked out to the car in front of the gate. Theo opened the car door for me. I climbed over to the other side and Theo sat down and pulled me next to him. It was a long drive to Platform 9 and ¾. ~1 hour later~"Love wake up," Theo said rubbing my thigh. I woke up and got out of the car. Theo had both of our tickets to the train. He handed me my ticket and we walked into the wall that lead to the train. He took my hand as we were looking for a compartment to sit in. I found an empty one towards the back of the train. "Theo here," I said sliding open the door. No one really likes coming back here. The lights are usually off or broken. "Perfect," He said closing the blinds so no one could see in. I sat across from Theo to lie down but he moved over by me and placed my head in his lap. He played with my hair I would say a good amount of the time.I woke up and Mattheo was asleep he had his head propped up against the wall. I noticed a box across the room. I went over to it and it was green with a black ribbon. I opened it to find a gift. A neckless with our initials. I quickly put the box back. And pulled a draw out from under Theo to turn the chair into a twin bed. I lay down on the extension and eventually, Theo laid down and pulled me closer to him."Theo what are you doing," I asked quietly. "Come here," He said pulling me on top of him. I laid down on top of him so we had more room. I could smell is cologne. Firewood and a hit of mint. Good did he smell good. "You really think I smell good," He asked. Can he hear my thoughts? "What no," I said blushing. "Love I can hear your thoughts," He said holding me tight. I was speechless. So I went back to bed.