𝟬𝟬𝟱

DIDNT PROOF READ!!!

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

📍- 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧-

@𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐳𝐧𝐧

10,664 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 1,342 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬-𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 (𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱) -

-𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 (𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱) -

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫: you're so pretty 😻
➥𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫: tyyyy

𝐣𝐣𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭: give me a chance 😩😩
➥𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: she not giving yhu shi😂

𝐄𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲: melody B who's bigger than sheee??
➥𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫: eliiiii🤍

𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞: your dad and mom must be fine.
➥𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫: ... side eye

𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: lemme hit😵‍💫
➥𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: gtfo ha comments wit dis shit🤦🏽

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: you mad fine starr
➥𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫: ty ethann🤍

𝐎𝐲𝐄𝐥𝐢: you so ugly
➥𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫: stfu, and change your username cuz you not gang affiliated little boy.

——

"ight freestyle" notti told the younger girl "noo, I don't rap. You freestyle" she laughed. "ight, I'm with melo, we gon rock. Come too close and you know ima flock. Too many opps, gotta keep my chop. Damnn" he said

Melody started hyping him up as he went on "you got any unreleased?" Melody asked him, he looked at her.

"I could show you sum unreleased but how I know to trust you? You could sell my shit for 10 dollars" he explained "first of all, I would sell it for 50" she joked, his mouth went wide.

"Nah I'm playing! Let me hear sum" she demanded. He started screensharing and opened up notes where there was a voice message.

He played it and just by the instrumental melody was fucking with it. "damnnn" she said, bopping her head. He stopped playing it "that's all I can show you for now" he said and smiled at her.

"Ethan" she said, he hummed in response. "You wanna come over today?" She asked "bet that, when?" He asked "now?" Melody asked "ight, send me the lo" he said getting up from his bed and putting on his navy blue Nike tech.

She started sharing her location with him, he said that he'll be there in 20 minutes before hanging up.

With that, she started cleaning her room a little to make it look more presentable. After 10 minutes she put on her sp5der hoodie and the matching pants, she then walked downstairs and cleaned up a little.

Once it hit 20 minutes she was on her couch waiting for the doorbell to ring. Once 30 minutes hit she thought he was running a bit late. But once 50 minutes hit she decided on just walking back up to her room and forgetting she even asked him to come over.

She layed on her bed watching as it hit 2:30pm meaning it's been and hour and 30 minutes since he said he'd come. Melody sighed and started watching TikTok.

Next thing she knows notti texts her, she mentally rolled her eyes before pressing the notification.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍🤍
hollon im almost there

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍🤍
mami made me do sum before leavin

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑⭐️
ohh, I thought you stood me up😭

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍🤍
neva ma😂
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳⭐️ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"let's do this" I told notti, showing him a TikTok. "that's ode work" he said as he laid on my chest. "please" "fine" he said getting off me.

I went first, he went second, then we both went together. (Her way)

"post that" he said, smiling as he watched us dance. "Ight" I said posting it to my spam TikTok.

"Melody, mom said to—"get out" I said not letting Elijah finish. "why is Notti Osama here?" He asked, shocked.

Notti just smiled and waved "uhm, get out" I said "yoo, I love your music bro! can I get a picture?" Elijah asked, ignoring me and walking towards notti.

He nodded so Elijah proceeded to take out his phone and take a few pictures with him. "GET OUT!" I yelled loudly, throwing my Yeezy slide at him. He side eyed me and walked out right after.

"who dat?" Notti asked "my little brother" I rolled my eyes, he nodded.

"You hungry?" I asked, he shook his head. What we gon do then?" I asked "I'm mad tired so let's go to sleep" he said "but I'm not" I mumbled

"Please?" He asked "fine" I said getting on my bed, him getting on top of me and laying his head on my chest right after.

After a few minutes he doze off so I took a picture and shut my phone. I soon fell asleep too.

✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚