Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    ◎"Secret Escape" [3 more]◎

    "Secret Escape" is a secret room decryption variety show produced by Lemon APP, which is very popular among young people today.

    This time, the official blog officially announced on the Internet that the crew of the big movie "Retrograde Messenger" will be the guests of this episode, and the number of online live broadcast viewers has soared.

    Among them, fans of actor Jiang Yanhen are particularly popular.

    Not for anything else, it is the first time for my idol to participate in a reality show variety show. This sudden news is simply a surprise, and the comment section can be called as festive as the Chinese New Year.

    "I'm looking forward to it! Jiang Yanhen has always played the role of a criminal police officer. He came to participate in the secret escape. It's not too suitable! Brother, you really like to do big things in silence. If I don't surf the Internet now, I don't know that you ran to City B." It's ..."

    "My brother Chen is too low-key, and he is really worried about fans... However, I am so looking forward to this show... I hope to see him soon..."

    "Jiang Yanhen, come on! Looking forward to your wonderful performance !"

    Fans happily left messages in the comment area, at this time, a group of accounts with the nickname "Dazzling (Yaoyan) YYDS" flooded in.

    Jiang Yanhen has been making criminal investigation films since his debut, and there are very few emotional scenes of love and love in them. Fans who have been fans of him for many years have always been dissatisfied with this aspect.

    The movie "Retrograde Messenger" is the second collaboration between Jiang Yanhen and Shen Yao.

    Shen Yao still plays his underling. In the play, the two are just a simple subordinate-subordinate relationship, but because it is the second cooperation, fans have a different taste.

    The CP girls have pink bubbles in their eyes, and with this idea, how do they think, how do they feel that these two people are not simply a relationship between superiors and subordinates.

    Someone even opened a special topic to analyze the details and emotional changes of the two characters in the play.

    In short, fans hit sugar in their brain holes.

    During the film's release period, a large number of "dazzling CP fans" gathered, including not only Jiang Yanhen's fans, but also Shen Yao's fans.

    "Woo! My dazzling CP is actually open! This after-sales service is perfect! I want to smash it! I want to smash it to the end!"

    "Duanyyan powder, give me a duck!"

    "Jiang Yanhen and Shen Yao! I order you! Oh no, it's you guys Two! Why don't you make an official announcement on this show today! I understand, the eyes of you two can't fool me (dog head)."

    "The CP I knocked on must be real, let's make an official announcement, the smile is gradually abnormal .jpg” The

    CP fans suddenly occupied the comment area, and the twitter was so lively. Jiang Yanhen fans had a good impression of Shen Yao, and even if some were not CP fans, they would follow behind with a few words of ridicule.

    It's true that my brother hasn't even had a scandal since his debut, and there are no familiar female artists in the circle. Now that a scandal has finally come, how can they not be jubilant.