Shadow Alpha Glaceon

If manage to survive the world three final boss, you'll move onto world four.

Just like World Three, upon entering World Four, you'll see another Pokemon Center to heal your Pokemon up to full health. There's also a hotel where your Pokemon can eat, and rest up so you can continue your adventure after your Pokemon are well rested.

World Four is an Ice World, so be catious when you play through this world so your Pokemon don't end up slipping and falling down a bottomless pit causing them to die.

The name of this world is called the Ice Caverns of Death, if that wasn't already clear enough for you.

Just like World Three, there's Water sections in this world, but you never swim in them. If you end up slipping into the Freezing Cold Water, well you die right away. So be very careful when going through this world.

Once you make it to the final level that's where you meet the World Four Boss which is a Shadow Alpha Glaceon.

This is where the bosses really start to get difficult to beat, so you're gonna need all the luck you can get for these final bosses.

Shadow Alpha Glaceon's HP: 7000

Shadow Alpha Glaceon is a boss that can take your Pokemon out in five hits. You're gonna have to do alot of avoiding and dodging in order to stay alive.

Shadow Alpha Glaceon's Moveset

1. Avalanche

2. Blizzard

3. Freeze-Dry

4. Icy Wind

5. Icicle Crash

6. Icicle Spear

7. Subzero Slammer

8. Glacial Lance

9. Ice Burn

10. Freeze Shock

11. G-Max Resonance

Just like Alpha Shadow Vaporeon, the rest of these bosses have more moves than the first two bosses. All the bosses have a max of 12 moves that they know. With the acception of the final boss knowing 24 moves, cuz it has two phases.