3

Mabel pov:

It turns out, maybe you shouldn't listen to old, weird mermen. I am completely lost. Well not completely, I remember this bay, I just don't know how to get back.

I rose to the surface, my nose just coming under the water. Maybe I could be like one of those.. black suit.. sneaky human things I see on a magic box through a window.

Yeah that will work.

I adjusted my crop-top to look like swim clothes that humans wear to swim.

Well.. maybe you should trust old, weird mermen, I see the ship! Its wooden and looks like those ones I see humans relaxing in, except without the relaxing humans.

Oo, the girl over there looks pretty, she has sandy but smooth hair, and her eyes looked like a dark, calm ocean.

Ok, I'm going to go over to that pretty girl and ask where the land is! Then I can just swim in the opposite direction and all that.

Dipper would be proud of me for this plan. He's probably flapping around the place like a lost seahorse. Maybe I can spook him when I get back!

I swam up to the purple girl. "Excuse me?" She flinched and looked down at me. Her two land stumps started kicking back and forth.

" why are you in there?" She pointed. I shrugged. " do you know where the bay is?" She rolled he eyes.

" first of all we're in the bay, and second of all why are you even talking to me. Her big ear loops jingled.

" I meant the land part of the bay.. and... I need help becaausee.. I'm lost?"
She shrugged, then looked at me in horror.

" you.. you.." oh no. " YOUR TOP IS SO PLAIN!" She shouted. I groaned in agreement. " I know!"

We started talking for seconds, but somehow the sun started setting. The absolutely hilarious thing is that we were just talking about fashion.

" Pacifica!" A human called.

" I-I better go, the bays that way" she stood up. I gave her a goofy smile. She rolled her eyes.

" bye! You have a pretty name!" That was a normal thing to say right?

She might have called something out, but I went under the water.

Dipper was going to freak.

Hi, srry this took so long ;-;

-Zee

388 words