𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

Hi guys i would like to say that this is my first ever book and i am so excited for you all to read it!

I have so many other ideas for books that are in the making, but let me know what specific kind of books you would like to see and i will try my best to do it.

I would also like to let you guys know that in this story, Alec is going to be straight. I have no issue with the LGBTQ community as i am apart of it myself. However it makes more sense for him to be straight in my book. But i would just like to say again i truly have no problem with Alec being gay, as i am a big Malec shipper. I will also totally understand if you don't want to read the book as many don't like the fact that some authors change it. However, this is my own spin of Shadow Hunters. :))

I have been working hard on this book and i love it very much so i hope you all will as well.

Just like most disclaimers-I do not own the Shadow hunter series, any of the characters nor any of the plot lines. I do own Nirvana and her storyline as well as any additional dialogue. But other than that, all rights go to Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis the author of the books and Netflix for the production of the series. :))

Also guys i would like to say the current face claim is Cindy Kimberly but i don't know if i should change it to Eliza Gonzalez or what. So i would love to hear you opinions! :))

with love - xoxo Evie