The kid who never leaves the room.

She glares in the mirror with a sour look on her face.

"Why can't I be normal? This is pure shit!"

She screams and punches the mirror.

"PLEASE! Make it stop I just wish to finally appear beautiful in my eyes."

"I'M SO GROSS UGH!!!"

She feels her sides and breasts.

"Why do I have these when mentally I'm anything but female."

her grandparents tell her she HAS to be a girl but she feels so insecure and upset, she can't handle how much she hates herself anymore. She opens her laptop and goes to her social media, "are you sure you wish to deactivate?" she clicks yes and continues to "create account".

Name: Raiden Akashiya

Gender: Male

she smiles knowing it feels right to be known as a boy.

Profile picture: ....

she looks at herself in the mirror, puts her hair in a bun and covers it in a beanie. she picks up her wrap and binds her breast leaving her flat chested.

she picks up her phone snapping a picture smiling.

"I look like a boy, I love it."

He smiles and looks at HIM self feeling more confident then ever her takes multiple pictures of himself I love the way i feel he thinks.

he looks at himself again and chooses a perfect picture, and creates a profile. as soon as its made he receives 10+ friend requests. minutes pass by and so many more requests roll in.

"They like me, They really like me!"